Search:

Type: Posts; User: iXaarii

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.18 seconds.

  1. thank you for that! (especially for the sunny...

    thank you for that! (especially for the sunny sky)
    If i read the license correctly it's okay for commercial use no extra strings. Or maybe i'm missing something in the long text?
  2. looks very cool!

    looks very cool!
  3. Replies
    20
    39,654

    Thank you so very much! that's so very cool!

    Thank you so very much! that's so very cool!
  4. Replies
    20
    39,654

    it does for you? You're talking about...

    it does for you? You're talking about http://onirograph.com/download/InkComic_material.zip right?
    to me it gives a not working error as in this screenshot:

    508392
  5. Replies
    20
    39,654

    Unfortunately the download link seems to be...

    Unfortunately the download link seems to be broken. Does anybody maybe still have those matcaps?
  6. Replies
    18
    10,167

    495254495255495253

    495254495255495253
  7. Replies
    18
    10,167

    495244495245495246495248

    495244495245495246495248
  8. Replies
    23
    27,266

    Aaamazing work! the whole composition and the...

    Aaamazing work! the whole composition and the fluid an splatter in particular impress me to no end.
  9. Replies
    0
    751

    Decolmentz Dem + Podlumnia

    Some recent concepts. Sculpted in Zbrush, rendered in Blender + Gimp & Photoshop. Process vid. https://youtu.be/Ufz0Vk6tUEI

    488413488414488415488416488417488418
  10. Replies
    0
    987

    Castlumenz Glorrria

    Sculpting/concepting in Zbrush, rendering in Blender & Photoshop. Process vid:

    VGe1h7wljts

    487152

    487153

    487154