ZBrushCentral

GJ's skatch book

hi 2 all dis is my 1st post in zb central …i realy need 2 b a good artist…
i think i m lakeing of technicality of sclpting and basic knoladge so pls guid me 4 a right way…CnC r most welcome…

1. Bad_soilder.jpg

Attachments

Bad_soilder1.jpg

02.jpg

05.jpg

1v.jpg

new2.jpg

tex_01.jpg

new4.jpg

render3.jpg

render3.jpg

dis is another 1…

Really good sculpts you got there, but you need work more on the female anatomy imo.
:+1:

thanx 4 reply bddy:) …i will do wrkk hard in next…while making dis lot of sclpting i did in poze after dat i found dis is hard 4 me 2 get good result in dis way:( now i will start wid a t pose charecter…:)…

Gurjeet Singh Nice works bro:+1:,keep them coming:D

Nice sculpts Gurjeet !!!nice to see your works here

Nice Budy… good to see you here…even I have started my Sketchbook here recently… good start Gurjeet… keep it up :slight_smile:

thanx guyz…

Hi,nice models.First one is nice but your female anatomy needs more attention.Presently she is not looking too feminine,her forearm is looking broad,right shoulder bent is not natural and face is also lacking the imp features.And about the last image his nostrils are looking thin.
Keep working and within few months u will come to know all these things.
Best of Luck:+1:

My Sketchbook

Hi, nice work :slight_smile: First model is your best i think but You should pay more tattention to the eyes area and nose, especially around nose holes. I also agree with RJ about female model. Remember to use as much references as its possible, it helps a lot. Wish You luck :slight_smile:

Good work, first one is the best
I agree with the other comments, namely about the female anatomy, and she needs to be more feminine.
But good work keep it up!

nic work Gurjeet …keep showing…vadiya hai…:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Not a bad start overall. I think some of the details and anatomy aren’t quite there yet. For example, I don’t think the ears are developed. or detailed enough in these sculpts. The first guy’s eyelids haven’t been defined enough. His lower body looks less detailed than his upper body does. The feet need work. This last guy doesn’t seem to have a crotch when he’s naked. The butt crack on the first guy is too high.

looks really great

plz CNC…giv ur feed back guyz…

Attachments

Hulk3.jpg

Hulk4.jpg

z.jpg

10.jpg

hey Gurjeet, love these latest works, good anatomy work on the hulk! Keep it up!

thanx darukin…

Great sculpt :+1:!!

hii 2 all critiq n suggations most welcomeqa.jpg

Attachments

t4.jpg

t1.jpg

Beagal.jpg

dcgjh.jpg

1.jpg

DogaF.jpg[url=""] if any body r intrested to know abot Sikhs so here is link

[url=""]](")

Attachments