1. #1
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default SheaSpina - 2keleven Wi pd ump

    Been a while since I've gotten to do any personal work. This gal's to be a Yakuza assassin. Copious amounts of tattoo's,sharp things, & blood to come.

    Body's already been topo'd & uv'd, now getting started on the clothing.

    yakuzawipthumb.jpg
    yakuzawip2.jpg
    yakuzawip1.jpg
    yakuzawipwire.jpg
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Good proportions indeed, i just think that the butt could have more bulge and a bit more relaxed to the sides!


    Yasin Hasanian | CG Artist

    LinkedIn

    ZBC forum

    ArtStation

  3. #3
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Thanks super. I'll keep it in mind.

    Here's a quick start on another project. I'm doing this one for the hardcore modeling challenge at cgsociety, 'Sci-Fi Icons'.

    Any cnc's are welcome/appreciated.

    ripleywipthumb.jpg
    Ripley_Wip-3.jpg
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  4. #4
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Well, been a couple months since I did any sculpting. Started this guy the other day to try to shake off some rust.
    Zsketch_4-3-11_thumb.jpg
    Zsketch_4-3-11_Det1.jpg
    Last edited by sheaspina; 05-05-11 at 06:16 PM.
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Some more work on Ripley.

    Ripley_Wip-6thumb.jpg
    Ripley_Wip-6.jpg
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  6. #6
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Bend, Oregon
    Age
    48
    Posts
    629

    Default

    I immediately knew who that was!!! Very well done so far!!! Hope to see a throw back scene from the end of the first film, because it looks like she is dressed for it!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    189

    Default

    love her proportions. great model btw

  8. #8
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Thanks guys. Yeah, the final scene of the first film's where I was planning on going w/ it.

    Unfortunately, good reference of 'young' Weaver is a little harder to come by. I used mostly ref's from the 3rd film as there's much more close ups, so she looks a few years older than she should.
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  9. #9
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    On my boat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sheaspina
    Thanks guys. Yeah, the final scene of the first film's where I was planning on going w/ it.

    Unfortunately, good reference of 'young' Weaver is a little harder to come by. I used mostly ref's from the 3rd film as there's much more close ups, so she looks a few years older than she should.
    I was stunned to see this model you are making, I recognized her instantly.... I was young when I saw that movie and it nearly scared me to death.
    Please keep working on this, its excellent and I would love to see it finished, also here is this:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=scJ&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=np&q=Sigourney+Weaver&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1600&bih=720&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

    I hope it helps!

    Cheers!
    Mealea
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

  10. #10
    Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    46

    Default Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by remcv8
    I immediately knew who that was!!! Very well done so far!!! Hope to see a throw back scene from the end of the first film, because it looks like she is dressed for it!!!
    I was skimming through this and stopped to look at her face. Was thinking to myself "hmmm...hey that looks like Sigourney Weaver." You know its a good model if you can tell who it is easily at this stage. Cool stuff.
    I need some sleep....

  11. #11
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MealeaYing
    I was stunned to see this model you are making, I recognized her instantly.... I was young when I saw that movie and it nearly scared me to death.
    Please keep working on this, its excellent and I would love to see it finished, also here is this:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=scJ&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=np&q=Sigourney+Weaver&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1600&bih=720&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

    I hope it helps!

    Cheers!
    Mealea
    Thank you! Yeah, I don't think there's many people who haven't seen it, def. a classic. I definitely plan to finish it, trying to scrape a reel together from all my unfinished crap (unemployed&broke atm) and try to find some work.

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwongwai
    I was skimming through this and stopped to look at her face. Was thinking to myself "hmmm...hey that looks like Sigourney Weaver." You know its a good model if you can tell who it is easily at this stage. Cool stuff.
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

    Here's a guy that I shelved some time ago. You really learn how badly organized you are when you try to go back to unfinished textures & decipher your 6-8 month old .psd's. Took me a day to get back into it & start pushing him forward. Thankfully though he's nearly finished now.

    SamRedux1-lomo_thumb.jpg
    SamRedux1-lomo.jpg
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

  12. #12
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Age
    35
    Posts
    118

    Default

    great work. You got there some nice details!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    244

    Default

    awesome!
    pretty awesome !

  14. #14
    Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    59

    Default

    good job..!
    can we see color variation of port right ..!

  15. #15
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    37
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Thanks guys.

    Kalesh, here's a color version.

    SamRedux1-lomo_thumb.jpg
    SamRedux1-color.jpg
    2011 wip thread
    Old wipdump
    sheaspina.com -- 20thVariant.com
    livestream
    Quintessential starving artist
    info@sheaspina.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •