ZBrushCentral

was this done in zbrush?!?

No offence but was this pic done with zbrush?
the lights and textures and depth look just 2 complicated for zbrush and if it wasnt done with zbrush then why its in the zbrush contest???
(if im mistaken about this thing im very sorry about that and give my apologies to the author)

http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=007169
This is the link…I think. It is a recent post on the forum. This should answer your questions.

Hello The Hydra. The image was done between ZBrush and Photoshop. There actually aren’t many lights in the scene, most of it was painted in by hand using the highighter brush and other 2d tools within ZBrush. The textures were not done with Texture Master. Instead each model had a base color, and then was ‘touched - up’ with the use of alphas and 2D Brushes.

One tip with textures. Don’t underestimate the value of changing the tip of your brush. You can change it to pretty much anything you desire and it really does have a large impact on the overall quality.

As with your last question, I went into quite a bit of detail reguarding the perspective in the link that Belleski supplied (thanks!)

I hope this answers some of your questions.

S. Warner

ouu…i see …im really sorry about that then but as i said no offence…i was just so amazed from the picture that i thought that it might not been done with zbrush.
your work is great!

It is nice to see another member working at a large size and then reducing it. You do not know how much I enjoy this image :warning: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

what Zbrush contest you talking about btw?.