ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook 2011 (nudity)

Hi there!
I wanted to start a new thread to post the new stuff that I’m doing this year.
so here we go.
Hope you like them and comments are most welcome!:smiley:

icon.jpg

Attachments

aftab_01.jpg

face_01.jpg

Pose_01.jpg

pose_02.jpg

drawing_01.jpg

shangool.jpg

Really nice work! I look forward to seeing more

great stuff. I also like the drawings a lot and the rather natural beauty of that woman.
Is the bust inspired by Udo Kier?

Ace work. Great anatomy!

Wow…Outstanding start to your new sketchbook thread…Great work…:+1: :slight_smile:

superb this is the start of a great sketchbook

I like the girl LOL
The bust is excellent and as they use to say Top Row stuff.

As for the sketches…
Oh these are so great that… tears in my eyes.
A gallery stuff, I mean a real gallery, not here.
Outstanding thread :+1:

Capital_G, Thanks alot mate, I’ll definitly update the sketchbook asap.

Julian, Thank you, the bust is not inspired by Udo Kier, I just googled him and I must say that the facial impression is somewhat similar, wish i knew him earlier, it could have helped lol. I did It based on a sketch that I did and without any references!

Ghost_d, thanks a lot
spirit dreamer, thanks alot
Stephan H,thanks a lot
Michalis, thank you for your kind words.

I really appreciate your support.

awsome work, please tell us how you made the tree, zspheres and reference or did you go back and forth between another program

5* from me bro that’s some amazing work, love the sketches also!

Great sketchbook start! Love the fact that she’s a “real” woman :+1: . Beautiful drawings too :+1:

teddy007kong, thank you for your kind words, I modeled the basemesh for the tree in Maya, Its quite easy to do it within zbrush as well but since Ive been working with Maya for ages , I just miss it from time to time :smiley:

Darukin, Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate it.

Etcher thank you as well my friend
All the best:+1:

A second thought, admiring your sketches.
My advise, start from here, do portraits, this great flow, I don’t see this in your zbrushing yet.

Wonderful work! Love the look of your lady’s anatomy, and the variation with the chair is fantastic! Superb!!!

hoskins, Thank you very very much mate, I really appreciate it!

michalis, Thanks again for your kind words, I beleive what you are saying is absolutely true. I spent more time on learning how to draw and do 2d and accademic sort of stuff as apposed to learning 3d and software tricks.

I think I do need to work on my sculpting much more to sort of match it up with the drawings.
I love doing portraits but for a portfolio, just having done a whole bunch of portraits isnt enough. thats why Ive been doing other stuff as well.
anyways Ill take your advise and do more portraits and Ill update this thread as soon as I have something new to show.
I hope you guys follow this thread.
thanks again.

Hey do what’s you like, not portraits only, its the flow of these sketches that touched me, thats all. So you spent years in an art academy. It seems so. From miles away. :lol: Good to have you here.

Thanks again michalis, Its really nice to have good friends like you here!

So here is a sort of monster that Im working on. I’m thinking of maybe texturing this guy and rendering it appropriatlt in Mentalray. or maybe doing some facial expressions.
Let me know what you think.

thumb.jpg

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=101548&page=2&pp=15
http://minastris.cgsociety.org/gallery
Also available on freelance

Attachments

monst_02.jpg

Monst_03.jpg

You got some very cool stuff in here, keep it up! :+1:

Wow… you just got my 1000nd post… you should feel honoured:laughing:

nice detail!
see you portfolio,
i think you are on the upgrade!
keep it up

NICE JOB DUDE! I just have some problem with the eyes but i think its nice model! finish it !