ZBrushCentral

Emman WIP

emman1low.jpg Hello! Here is something I started in my lunchbreak and did some timelapse with it in the beginning. And last night I had no freelance work so I managed to get it this far. He is actually a friend of mine from Philippines who is also the bestman at my wedding. I am making him an Emman Award. Just for fun. Thanks.

hey looks great but not 2 fond of the material on him. Looks like a very friendly dude, im half filipino myself hehe :slight_smile:

@Phrost: Thanks, yeah the matcap is good for showing friends though :slight_smile:

I did some test with keyshot. Just thought I’d try it out on this before I start sculpting some mre. again its all for fun.
emman_caramel.jpg

Attachments

emman_jade.jpg

emman_silver.jpg

Nice work. How do you like Keyshot?

Looking good. Watch how the jaw line ends. It should turn and end before the ear… not after.

I tried getting a trial of keyshot but they never sent me the email. I’m also curious to know how you like it or dislike it.

@poda: Thanks! Well I think it’s great that you can get some nice renders straight away and it has a big library of materials and enviroments. but that just about it though you can only make still images.