ZBrushCentral

pieces sketchbook

Hi this is my first time posting here, ive been lurking and admiring ur work for a long time. really exited about showing u guys some of my work and having it critiqued…

Im currently in the process of reworking many of my models for my demo reel. This is the first one. Still want to revisit some areas and add some asymmetry to it, but this is what i have so far...

itsdone11.jpg

Attachments

itsdone8.jpg

itsdone5.jpg

itsdone1.jpg

Utterly fantastic! Can’t believe this thread isn’t getting bombarded with accolades. Top Row sculpt, hands down. 5 stars. :+1:

Add another view, create a more riveting thumbnail, get this back in the rows… it deserves attention and praise!

EricShawn, Thanks i appreciate it!face4.jpg

I agree with Eric! Looks great!

To be honest this forum is a hard one to crack for attention at times… I hope a cliq mentality is not forming.

Very cool! I love where this is going. One little critique from me would be that I’d love to see his feet a little smaller, scrawnier,similar to his hands and body… But bro this great, cant wait to see more… :smiley:

Hey guys!
Here is a old character that I have been reworking in zbursh. He’s a Super Short Shock Trooper or S.S.S.Trooper for short.
Still plan on textureing and retopologizing him! critiques and comments welcome :slight_smile:

teddyback.jpg

Really nice works here. Keep them coming man

Love your sd superdeformed,how the Manga People call it, charakter. very nice and clean Modeling!

Both of these are awesome, the creature musculature and stretchy skin is so tangible; the armor reminds me of a South Park take on a space suit. Eric Cartman, Space Soldier!! :lol:

LOL … that trooper is so cute! Well done! :+1:

Thanks Guys!

The Teddy SSS Trooper is top notch! Love the style!

this trooper is really cool, loads of character, be great to see more of this style. I thought your earlier creature post was cool too - it seems it must have gone off the radar on the forum so would love to see a future update on this if you’re still working on it. nice one!!

Thanks lavman, still planning on doing more work on the imp, I’ll post an update as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Fan art of, Taric The Gem Knight, from the League of Legends. Done for fun!

nice work!

Hey man! Great models. I could tell right away that last one was Taric. :slight_smile: One of my favourite characters!

Thanks milivoj_popovic and Geta-Ve!

Here’s another WIP

Here’s a update to the SSS Trooper!