ZBrushCentral

washing machine

hello! from, of course, the marvellous disney’s movie, “apprenti sorcier”, a pure zbrush picture, ; light is with the “glow” light, i didn’t use before, but a very subtle way of lighting a scene in zbrush! amitiés (friendly) M.

As Beautiful as ever Marcel! Tanks for sharing!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Marcel awesome¡¡ amazing¡¡ as always from you¡¡
Congratulations, you are a great stimulus to us in the forum¡¡
Andreseloy

this is great, the lighting of the room is very good, i did not realise you could light like this. The detail of the brick work is cool, this is inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Arran

L’ancêtre de Monsieur propre :slight_smile:
Cool picture! :cool:
Pilou
Ps C’est quoi la forme en haut à droite de la tête du manche à balais(forme de trombone violet)?
Je ne sais si cela est sur le balais ou sur la voûte du mur ? (indistinction visuelle)
Pss Some problem to redress the vertical perspective :smiley:
(mais “cela le fait” quand même :slight_smile:

Marcel that is awesome! Very nice work indeed!

Really cool! I love it, expecially the water in the bucket that is spilling out, really excellent!
:+1:

Excellent Marcel !!

I test precisely in this moment the Glow lights and which more are, I thought of putting arms similar to my ground worms, your pic assure me that that returns well :wink:
by the way, I have to find how to put the lights Sun in back.
It is enough to click once on the orange point representing the light in the preview.

je test justement en ce moment les lumières Glow et qui plus est, je pensais mettre des bras similaires à mes vers de terre, ton balais me confirme que ça rend bien :wink:

à propos, j’ai trouver comment mettre les lumières Soleil en arriere.
Il suffit de cliquer une fois sur le point orange représentant la lumiere dans la preview.

Wow!This is exactly the kind of work I am work on but I can only use surface tools, I wonder how long does it take to create a picture like this.
Mine does not pay much, so it have to be quick or no profit. :wink:

marcel,you are one of my favorite artists,
hats of to you :+1:

Lighting fantastic!!!
I truly look for posts with your name.

You definitely continue to be one of my favorite artists, Marcel!
Months ago, I tried to do a scene similar to this, but much simpler.
Would it be possible for you to make a tutorial on how this scene was created? That would be wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this!
– Glenn