ZBrushCentral

Urchinator's ZSketch Emporium of Sketchyness.

emospider.jpg
This is a spider…an emo kid spider. I dunno if there is actually a band called “Ded Spyders” I just thought that’s something an emo spider would listen to. :stuck_out_tongue: I might put a side-bangs swoop & some boots to complete the look. Still doing research as to the best course of action for something like wispy bangs… Any suggestions? I want to have this dude sitting down so his pose is a little odd right now. He is sort of having an “Sears Portait Studio” moment in the closeup render. :laughing:He probably needs a once-over to get rid of the symmetry in his polypainting as well. Next step-giving transpose master a spin!

Attachments

emospiderFB.jpg

Bwahaha!

And just the one I was going for too. Thanks!!:lol:

thumby.jpg

This started out way less icky, but I now think I might have some good ideas for zombie flesh, huh? I did some experimenting with mixing materials, which works in the ddarker render, with the lichen/mold on the wood…but once I turned more lights on the mold went fluorescent so I had to unify the materials on the wood and heart tissue. I’m still playing with the idea of putting a “go away” welcome mat in front of the door :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

hearthome.jpg

doorcloseup.jpg

I really like what you do, a nice cosy atmosphere with a lot of emapthy and compassion.

Great Concept…Simple, and says it all…:+1: :slight_smile:

Ah, thanks you guys for having a look, and for the kind words!:smiley:

kaathumb.jpg

Here is Kaa, the cobra. She will sweep the leg, LOL. Just messing about with scales after watching some of the 55 dragon videos!:smiley: I still need to experiment with the materials. Some of the materials really show off the scales, and some of them completely smooth all but the most prominent ones!

Attachments

Kaa.jpg

Hey, great sketches so far! “Home is where the heart is” really caught my eye!

I’d like to give some feedback on Kaa, but the jpeg compression has made most of her details unreadable. :frowning: Can you post a clearer version?

Eh, yeah that is some kraptastic compression going on there! I will try and get a new version up over the weekend. I didn’t want to post again right away like I was spamming the forum, lol.

snoob.jpg

This is the Greater Horned Swamp Snoob, it only has a hunting season of one day. April 1st. :smiley:

screechbat.jpg
Just another weird quicksketch thing for my virtual hunting trophy wall of beasties :slight_smile:

derplesaurus.jpg

Derplesaurus. Hehe. Just another weird thing. Inspired by llamas, camels, giraffes, and all the derpy looking animals with weirdly motile fleshy noses and comically derpy eyes. DERP!:stuck_out_tongue:

Great stuff. And you are hilarious. Derp.
:+1:

Thanks for looking…derp!:smiley:

dewcowthumb.jpg

Hehe, I’ve been drinking a bunch of the Supernova flavored soda, and I imagine it’s like slurm, issued forth from the teats of a magic space cow. And I don’t care…it’s good :slight_smile:

PS: I totally cheated and put a little white dot on the eye in photoshop to make it look like there are corneas there. Has anyone had luck rendering the standard 2 layer eye with transparency on the outer hull in Zbrush? I haven’t played with transparent materials within Zbrush yet.

Attachments

DewCow2.jpg

This is so great, its a fantastic sculpt, a great idea, VERY VERY cute and also a bit vulgar somehow!
And oh so CUTE!!!

GRIN!

Hehe, glad it produced such a mixed reaction…I hope udders don’t count as nudity, LOL!:lol:

i agree with everyone, it’s damn cute and somehow vulgar XD also, you need to take care of gravity stuff, especially on that “milkbag” :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, maybe she’s had a little work done to combat gravity. Nah, you’re right, the lower udders need to hang more, but I laughed so hard when I first pulled the upper two sets out I decided not to “hang” those, cause there’s something Ren & Stimpy-esque about leaving them defying gravity, like an outie bellybutton lol!

Another point at which I LOL’d: Painting the pink on the “cheeks” (not on the face)
:lol: