ZBrushCentral

Freddy Krueger and Abbey Chase WIP

Hi everyone. ^^
I would like to show you these two characters I’m sculpting in Zbrush 4.
They are not finished yet but I’m working to complete the details and be able to export them in 3ds.
In the next weeks I’ll finish both but I would like to know what do you think.

[WIP_danger-girl.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]WIP_danger-girl.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=242157)

I hope you’ll appreciate them.

Bye!

Attachments

WIP_freddy-krueger.jpg

More views of Freddy! He looks awesome.

Both shaping up very nicely! I could See J Scott Campbell’s style in the first image before I read the caption. Nice job, looking forward to seeing them finished.

Nice Work,

Danger girl looks like she has got a really short arm, is perspective turned off or something?

Here I have an image of freddy’s face.
I would like to make him better so I will be happy to axcept suggestions! :smiley:

[attach=242332]WIP_freddy-PP.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

WIP_freddy-PP.jpg

Thanx everyone for your reply!
@Sinhouse: I upload these images so that you can see Danger Girl’s arm.
I think it is anatomically correct, but I sse that the screenshot I chose was in effect a little bit incorrect about that…
Do you think it is better from this points of view?

[WIP_danger-girl_front.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]WIP_danger-girl_front.jpg](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9A9A9A%22%3E[ATT=242335)

Attachments

WIP_danger-girl_back.jpg

Lately I only see amazing staff in this forum. Your sculpts fall in that category in my opinion. And her hand seems nice to me as well as her **s and boobs and I’m in love. Five stars from me. But texture the guy. He needs to live… :+1:

Great gesture on the girl! :+1:

Freddy is freakin’ amazing! The best I’ve seen on ZBC! Can’t wait 'til it’s done ////

Hi everyone,
Some time has passed from my last update.
I have finally closed Freddy Krueger’s sculting, and I am satisfacted by the result (Ok, I see so many more realistic and artistic works on this forum that I cannot be SO MUCH proud of it, but step by stepI wanna learn more).
Unfortunately I can work on it only in my free time, and so I hope to be able to texturize and shade him without wait other months…
Currently I have thiese images.
I would liketo know what you think about him.
Greetings!!

01-Freddy-01.jpg

01-Freddy-02.jpg

01-Freddy-03.jpg

01-Freddy-04.jpg

01-Freddy-glove.jpg

Awesome! Great job! :+1:

Awesome thread. … I love all that I see here! Look forward to seeing more work! Cheers, David. :smiley:

ciao claudio complimenti per i tuoi lavori…specialmente i disegni che tieni sul tuo sito sono veramente eccezionali!

Waw nice!!

love it

hi

the pictures are very impressive
Can you provide guidance to produce the best picture

Love the sculpting & love the designs! Great work !!! Wow!