ZBrushCentral

qp Videotutorial: ZBRUSH Avanzado (Español/Spanish)

[TH_III.ADV_01_RETOPOLOGIA.jpg]III.ADV_01_RETOPOLOGIA_LO.jpg

[vv]21113774[/vv]

[youtubehd]6VAU7kI5Lr0&hd=1[/youtubehd]

[Descargar video en su resolución original/Download HQ video](http://doqpelganger.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/zbrush-avanzado-i-%E2%80%93-retopologia-en-zbrush-%E2%80%93-zbrush4/)

Bastante interesante la última parte que explica alternativas a usar retopology con Zspheres…

Very good, as always. Very clear, as usual, and goes straight to the point, without unnecessary rolls.

Excellent. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Muy bueno, como siempre. Muy claro, como siempre y va directamente al grano, sin rollos innecesarios.

Excelente.

Hi I don’t speak Anything but English and I just watched this video and I think I managed to keep up with what was going on, However I have been searching for a solution for the transparency Issue for a while but have been struggling along with Retopology anyway. with what I gathered from what Doqpelgänger was doing on the video I guess I just scale the zsphere down until it is within the original mesh before clicking edit topology? could someone explain this part of the process in English Please? :slight_smile:

Gracias pyapor y saltapiedras

pheonix560: You dont need scale down the zsphere but this way its easier to build topology later…

Maybe you see clearer in this silent video:

[youtubehd]TWfVoVXUVZ0[/youtubehd]

also…you can solve (partially) the transparency issue with this plugin:

ZB3.5>4 retopo

Thank you Doqpelgänger for you reply, it is much appreciated. Will be trying the plugin later. Again it’s awesome makes life so much easier. :smiley:

THM_III_ADV_02_PAINT_UV.jpg

Attachments

III_LO_ADV_02_PAINT_UV.jpg

Muy buenos videos :+1: :+1: :+1: :roll_eyes: Muchos saludos :slight_smile:

Muy bueno!!! Y el subtítulo buenísimo…

gracias por el tuto :slight_smile: