Post ZSphere Model wip - Update-Pages: 1, 2 - Latest Update: May 4th

Hi
    This is one more Z2 wip. The model is a ZSphere model (see below) which was edited while in the ZSphere-preview mode. In its highest resolution this model contains about 2 million polygons.

...the wires, polygroups and ZSphere model...

..and some render-tests....

The model is yet to be refined (hands boots are the least developed parts), I hope to have the time and finish this model soon.

121 always welcome
    -Pixolator

May 4th: Update 1, page 2

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks Pix. It is good to see someone who knows what they are doing with the Zif model, undertaking a WIP.

I did notice with mine that the eyes were initially positioned wrongly. After seeing your model this proves it to me.

The only problem I see is probably the length of the arms...

Thumbs up

AAAAaaah! pixolator work on poseable Zif.
    This way will be more clear I think.
    Any tips are welcome about that subject pixo please.

may be the neck is too strong for a woman and the knees also are broad of face.

Question: can you align the arms along the body, without that posing to you problem with the plaices of the dress shields?
    I also see that the junction of the thighs and the basin in zsphere mode is placed particularly, could you make a zoom of this place?

Awesome modeling once again.

Note to self: must get a computer from this century.

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

Pixolator You have created what I have been wanting to see be done with Zbrush (imo) - that is an Art Deco style blended with Art Nouveau character.

As far as 121 - ditto >Fouad B. “may be the neck is too strong for a woman and the knees […] also […] broad of face.”
    [Edited] after re-looking at all the images I think the neck is ok as some views the headdress makes the neck appear bigger - but that would be the view not the work. (might edit again as I keep coming back to this excellent work and see more)

I would like to see another wip showing the opposite that is Art Nouveau blended with Art Deco character

I can not remember the title of the movie - but it’s about a sculptor who creates a sculptured statue and then it comes alive- I mention this as in your third image the first image looks like a statue and transitions to the third image as a lively character. Thank You for posting your wip and please continue with it.

BTW - If she needs something to get around in check out WingedOne's Hopper here
    hopper
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

What a wonderful example & study aid. Really awesome!

Hey I have a question, when u have ur model done for Zspheres to a complete project, and then u were not satisfied with ur last model how can u change a pose from the Zpheres to another one and keep the already modeled details?
    Nice models and very delicate details!!
    Ä***931;***9579;€©—***350;***948;***8356;***9563;***507;
    Aztec _ soljA
    WHEN YOU LOVE YOU SHOULD NOT SAY, GOD IS IN MY HEART, BUT REATHER, I AM IN THE HEART OF GOD. -kahlil gibran

Extraordinary work Pixolator!

My $0.02, Initially I thought there were all sorts of small propotional problems but having looked at this a bit longer I think you've nailed it, the boots and hands are the only bits that need work (I think the neck is fine!)The hands are a little too small IMO and that has made the arms a little too weak. Make the hands a bit bigger and add just a tad more weight to the forearm then get a little more shape into the arm. Work up the boots to the same standard as the rest and it'll be perfect!

One more thing, and this may be a matter of taste I think her butt could be just a bit fuller, looks like she hardly has one at all at the moment!

Brilliant stuff, thanks for sharing! - Baz

Extraordinary doesn't begin to describe that. I don't have a word for it. There is none.

I need My Z2 Mac

Cool

A revival of Isadora Duncan
    Pilou
    Is beautiful that please without concept! ( Me and maybe also E Kant)
    Pilou's Galerie Pilou's Tips Tuts Page
    Cameyo's ZPlace Art Surfing Albums
    Dedicaces Perpetual Challenges
    French Pixologic Site

Member Follow User Gallery

Talking

i cant believe it is only made by a zsphere! awesome modeling.

Very fine work Pix. I like this kind of antic design for a woman. ah la la... les femmes...

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Aztec...soljA, this is called "ZSphere Pose-to-Pose".

To use this feature of Z2, simply press Tool>Morph Target>StoreMT while the ZSpheres are visible (not the preview). Ordinarily, ZBrush recalculates the mesh for optimal structure every time you activate the preview. Storing a morph target overrides this, telling ZBrush to always skin the mesh as it did for the stored default pose, even if that skin will not result in an optimal mesh.

Questions about using ZBrush? Check out these valuable resources:

ZBrush Tutorial Movies: Link
    Download Center: (PDF documentation, models, plugins): Link

Online Documentation: Link

ZBC FAQ: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/faq.php
    ZBC Advanced Search:
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/search....st&forumchoice

Fabulous work; that can't be doubted. Understanding that this is a WIP, the only thing i'd like to see is a larger scale picture of the zsphere model, and a close up of the zsphere model's hands(in non-preview mode)...The zsphere pictures themselves would be a great peice to learn from simply by viewing it...

Even though i've only been learning z2 for a a little while(officially one week today), I have found that there are loads that can be learned by simply looking at the initial construction and final pics of people's work without ever even turning to a tutorial or zscript. ...So it'd just be nice to see an enlarged pic of the sphere model please.

And keep up the great work! Everytime you post inspirational things like this, you're literally helping to build a community!!

Member Follow User Gallery

I just love this. A very simple stupid question though. How exactly does he get that soft type material to work? I have tried tweaking with the settings, but I just suck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast