ZBrushCentral

proj master head trial

well z2 definitely luvs my memory…crashed it twice so far…probably something I was doing wrong…love the telephone zscript…very way kewl to say the least…I will have to view it a few more dozen times to get a good grasp of the techniques I am sure…but I brought one of my old models into z2 to try out the PM…very kewl…painting on the fly…fast and mucho handy…2K ish texture size and played around…did the mem compression about a million times and rendered my head …I am very pleased so far…the fiber material, not shown here is very kewl too…makes some awesome Albert Einstein/ Mark Twain eyebrow and hair action easily…
Here is the result of my experimenting.Major size reduction not much to look at at this point but still thought I would share…so so so so so much to learn and relearn. I feel like I have regrown my Zvirginity again :wink: …and just when you thought it was safe to Z… :slight_smile:

thnx pix and gang…

:slight_smile: happy Zvirginity ron !!

nice to feel himself explorer … :slight_smile:

Ron Roger … tibidibidi you are my bud. (remember??) :smiley:

Well done Ron! nice to see you got Z2 without any problems… :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: