ZBrushCentral

NikolayBerbatov-Sketchbook

Hi!I,m new in this forum and I’m really impressed from all the works here. I want to show you my last work with Zbrush. Character from W.B. Yosemite Sam.I need to work more on him but I want to hear your opinion

I hope you like it.

Attachments

YosemiteSam1.jpg

Yosemite-sam3.jpg

Yosemite-sam4.jpg

Looking good mate, i would turn symmetry of and go over his facial hair again, keep up the good work man :slight_smile:

looks great did u made the pistols on ZB too?

Thank you for the good words!
Interu2x I made the pistols with 3ds max.

Great I like too interaction between 3ds max and zbrush

cool! waiting for Bugs Bunny ^)

Hi!This is a study on anatomy of hand.I did this for CharacterFORGE 3D - DYNAMIC HANDS in CGHUB.I started with simple base mesh in 3ds max and the export to zbrush!This challenges was really helpful for me.

Attachments

Finishand.jpg

Very expressive hands! However, the palms are a bit too big and square. I altered a photo of a hand below to give you a better visual representation of what I mean.

hands-comparison.jpg

Thank you Webhead for your advice.I’m going to fix that. :cool:

Hi.I started a project for recostruction of Forums of Rome.First what I made is the corinthian column.Started with simple base mesh in 3ds max,export to Zbrush.Then sculpted and use thah for creating normal map which I can use in 3ds max with low poly base mesh for save RAM.
More from the project soon!

Attachments

Order.jpg

KolonaOrder1a.jpg

KolonaOrdera.jpg

Hi.This is quick preview with BPR of my last project Yosemite Sam .I want to make my new Yosemite sculpt beter then the old one with some polypainting and retopology.Still working on that soon I’ll post pics with wireframes,turntable and better render.
Would be good to hear some advice and criticism.
Thank you!

Attachments

Sam.jpg

Nice work on Yosemite Sam. One minor crit though. The hands are way to realistic looking for a cartoon character, and Sam only has four fingers.

I finished the Yosemite Sam.I render the picture with BPR in Zbrush and then made some color correction in Photoshop.I learned with this project a lot new things in Zbrush.
I hope you gonna like it.

Attachments

sam1.jpg

YSam.jpg