ZBrushCentral

New character

Just testing a new character.

Great model and texture, the eye sockets are particularly well done. :+1: :slight_smile:

going Yoda ?
hehe i like it the way it is already - you did a fine job modelling it.
Dont do too much detail on the model - Add detail via 2.5d painting after placing the head on the canvas - in my opinion this is the better way for making paintings.
On the other hand if you want to use the model in another programm … go nuts on the model :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :+1: on this piece

This fella has a great little smile! Here it is, almost 5:00 in the AM, and I’m grinning back at him!
My only suggestion would be to turn down the specularity in the material modifiers panel. The skin seems to have a bit of a “glow” to it. Just a thought :slight_smile:

Good clean mesh. I like the character behind the head.

REALLY nice lights on the render too. :+1:

Here is another element I made for this guy’s pic.

Cool modeling on both, BB. The flower has nice colors, too. :slight_smile:

Great-looking flower, there. It’s very unique, but also believeable. I’m looking forward to seeing how it fits together with your character.

Very nice, on both. Curious to see how the flower ties in with the “gremlin” or whatever you are calling this character. He’s very cute!

:eek: That flower is gorgeous!! :cool:

A toast to Z Brush. The best darn graphics program available! Thanks Pixolator!

<font color=#ffffff size=2> Nice work <font color=#ffa000> burningbright !! <font color=#ffffff size=2> Good composition from 1^ and 2^ pic! <font color=#ffa000 size=3> Compliments! </font>

<hr>
<font color=#ffa000 size=1> “Try more, more, more…”
<font color=#ffffff size=1> - MrBraun <font color=#ffa000>
</font>

<hr>

Nice one BB!! I love it! Great work on those clothes and all the rest too! Lots of good details there!

I love that shirt and little umbrella’d drink!

Great use of your talents. :smiley: :+1:

This is just plane fun. :sunglasses: :+1:

It’s the Monster Mash! :slight_smile:

This is so cool! Seeing a monster put in such an innocuous situation can’t help but bring a grin to my face. You’ve done a really nice job on the details, too. Lots of fun.