ZBrushCentral

BruceLeeZard

100% Grade A ZBrush.

I had grand success with the MultiMarker/Polymesh tool. I did export the lizard out as an OBJ and remap him in UV mapper, the reimported.

No materials, all textures.

2 Terrain3D
2 Cone
1 Sweep
4 Tube
2 Sphere
2 Spiral
1 Helix

Unfair…!!! You have a professional lizard model available to you!!! :angry:
Nice one Sister Kat…This guy looks alive!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Excellent work Kat. It is so nice to see your posts again. :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

what a fierce camoufla-fu-fighter!!! :smiley: very special and lovely, Kathy! the lil one has great character!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

hey thats pretty kewl…and did your buddy at home sit still for you to model him??? I always wanted one of those but was afraid my cats would be tempted to make a snacky cake outta it…I have to learn more about what UV mapping is…this looks very kewl :+1: :+1: :+1:

absolutely gorgeous work, kath!!! ;o)

Here’s a good place to start Ron, a nice thread on UVmapping, the link for UV Mapper is in here. :wink:
UV Mapping

Very nice! The chameleon looks great!

Hey Kathy, I have the same idea to make a chameleon, I have two chameleon’s in
therarium.
Very nice job… :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very cool. I love this kind of “close up” nature illustration. Great model and background.

Very soothing image, Kathy. Great details, and the image seems to have been put together in an interesting way… :slight_smile:

Is that a Bud-Lite in the background? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Wonderful depiction of our scaly fried Kathy! And I am so glad to see you back! :smiley: :smiley: :+1: :+1:

Here’s the kibbles n bits to the build.

<font color=#ffffff size=2> Wauu Kathy!! Very impressive image!!!<font color=#ffa000 size=3> COMPLIMENTS!! <font color=#ffa000> </font>

<hr>
<font color=#ffa000 size=1> “Try more, more, more…”
<font color=#ffffff size=1> - MrBraun <font color=#ffa000>
</font>

<hr>

Outstanding, aboslutely outstanding. This guy looks exactly like your real critter! Great work on the habitat as well.

very nice Kat girl…and thnx for the link…and in this last image…I dont remember seeing all the little red arrows in the original…wink wink F/S

thats Sweat :+1:
since your into The Mutlimaker check out these TWO Version of Tools http://www.pixolator.com/zbc-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=006192
a real time saver.

Love that lizard Kathy! :+1: :+1: :+1:

nice work Kathy. great texturing

Great modeling and texturing Kathy… A fine image as well! ;~)