ZBrushCentral

Fall

A doodle. Started just playing around, painting and it sort of came together into this. Relaxing way to pass a day. I know it’s a little odd with the woman in a long dress and the kid in jeans. Doesn’t quite fit, but as I said it’s a doodle. The dog looks strange… I do like the bunny… that you can’t really see ~L~

Really nice ‘doodle’(!), the tree is very well done. Lovely colouring on the leaves.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Well done DLee !!! I like your style !! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Beautiful. And now I’ve realised the pink lady is floating, spooky as can be.

I like her as a ghost, the dog’s being lost, the viewer doesn’t see what’s ahead, that kid will be gone in no time. Billy! Billy! Where could he be… I can’t find him Stan. And where’s Rex got to. Arghhh.

Charming blue umbrella Ztool :slight_smile:
Pilou

great atmospheric “doodle”… i love the washy autumn colors background the most… veryveryVERY nice one, DLee!

• juandel

You have become one of my favourites D. I look forward to your posts as there is always such a variety to them. Very well executed :warning: :+1: :+1: :+1:
DeeVee

Excellent image! So is this the one you left to work on last night? Turned out great. I really do like your storybook style. I wouldn’t mind developing my own storybook style. Very nice, and relaxing! :slight_smile:

It’s a lovely image. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Dave

Wow --So pretty – a delight !! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Thanks everyone.

I tried to keep her from “floating” but I guess I failed at that ~S~

Beautiful Deb! :+1:

As far as ‘grounding’ your figure, remember that if you use the Shading Enhancer, with a setting of about -12, you can paint a shadow anywhere you want, and then you won’t have a floating figure…The easiest way to do this for me, is to load the finished image into a document the same size as the original, and do your post production then with 2D brushes… :wink:

:slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

DLee, I love this :slight_smile:
As for her floating I didn’t catch it. The scene seemed very familiar with a pup near by. Mom balancing as she walks on the mounds ( making sure not to soil her dress :), & son whispering Mom get down from there its embarrassing! :smiley:
:+1: :+1:

I love pretty much everything about this picture, DLee… apart from the dog, which as you say is a little odd. But the rest of it is excellent. And I hadn’t noticed the floating effect until it was pointed out, so I don’t think it’s much of a problem.

I love the autumn colours on the foliage and fallen leaves, and the way you have minimally touched in the greenery. The lighting has a very aethereal shimmering quality to it, that adds to the great atmosphere. The contrast between the period costume and modern dress is a great enigmatic device. The whole thing is quite magical and charming.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

reminds me of a period piece from an art history book…very nice style D :+1: :+1: :+1: