pabgo sketchbook (free .ztl's)

just an amateur on the road to greatness
all images i post in this thread will come with .ztl’s

download this .ztl
master.jpg

Just a little unsettling to look at.:lol:

download .ztl
zbrush_skull_333_by_pabgo-d3628v5.jpg

Interesting details on the first pic. You could use some work on the muscle forms though. Particularly the transitions of the pec into to the arm and also the elbow area. Both of those sections could use more muscle definition.

great work pabgo really like the way u presented the first pic the detailing are really good in the 2nd one keep it up :slight_smile:

cheers thanks for the share, much appreciated

thank you pabgo for the awesome tools to play with and thank you saquib for pulling out this old thread i missed the first go round…

i decided just to try using the first model and the very nice included texturing and tested out my who render process abilities on and gotta say very very happy with results… at least this shows me that when i’m capable of producing models with this kind of detail at the least i’ll be able to render them well now :slight_smile:

thank you again for this nice model to play with :slight_smile: … definitely will help me tweak my process for sss w/ flesh

lol looks badass dapharmer
glad you guys enjoying them

[[attach=271969]Untitled-1.jpg[/attach]]Untitled-1.jpg
hangerfatmanquadhead

Thank you so much! Would you mind if I used your zombie model, in the (first post) in my Cry Engine 3 mod (noncommercial). Obviously you name will be in the credits.

ya go ahead, if anybody wants to use these for noncommercial projects its ok

male1

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

Nice sculpts!

…but The download is an EXE file

male1

it’s a .rar file

This is fantastic.
Thank you.
Really.
cheers