Senior Member Follow User Gallery

great form and flow

Why is that 'mature content'?. Strange.

Hey Scott thanks for comment. You know, when I was finishing up the model, decided to add some bikini type of clothes to cover the essential parts, so I wouldn't had problems showing it anywhere. However,
    I guess I just wanted to be safe in case someone found the model too revealing. I know this is an artist forum, but because of my young daughter I guess I didn't want people telling here that her dad is posting
    images of naked or semi-naked people. So, I guess I did it more for her. Alright Scott, thanks for your post and I have to say that I like your work too. Take care.

Nice work!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -E.F. Schumacher

Hey Jerick, thanks for your last comments, and sorry for my late reply. Well here are some quick sculpts I did based on great artist Ovi Nedelcu. I love his style and I just wanted to break a bit from naturalism and do some cartoony stuff. Hope you guys like it. Take care all.

Hi everyone. Its been a while since I posted here. I've haven't had that much time for personal work lately. However, today I felt a bit inspired to start a new project. I wanted to created a sculpture of a man who yearns for something or someone. I wanted to create a scene full of emotion and with an nice composition. The overall body silhouette should say a lot about the sculptures current emotional state. No symmetry used so far and a lot of dynamesh. I wanted to uplaod some images of the early stage of this project with hopes that I might get some great critiques in this stage of the sculpt that could help me out with the final look. Thanks to anyone who posts a reply. Take care all.

Hey, all. I decided to change the pose because I thought the previous one was not conveying the right emotion. What do you guys think? Thanks to anyone who replies. Take care all.

Default Robin

I haven't posted in the longest time. Well, this time I wanted to share these images with the community in hope people could give me some good feedback. The original concept is from artist Sean Galloway (I love his work). Please let me know what you think. Thanks so much.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123