ZBrushCentral

Characters, sculpts etc :)

Hello guys, my first post here. I`ll start a thread with my things, characters, sculpts and so on. Cheers.

Here is one creature for start, its made in free time hope you like it.

![onzi_post_lowsize1.jpg|1100x750](upload://kXgkBntlzSL79liEgFUhiw0NVoZ.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://11t76cKxzXPY75HUNPd9X3LWAHw.jpeg)

Attachments

Beautiful sculpting! Surprised I’m the first to respond since this was posted two hours ago. This guy gives new meaning to the expression, “Grinning from ear to ear.” Not sure how practical the mouth actually is, but, for an uncircumcised Philistine, he’s pretty cool. :wink:

its an extraordinary sculpture. perfect in every way. there is a nice sculpting flow on the model and i really like the coloring of the image…

amazing desing.

awesome sculpt , anatomy , at first glance u think it’s symmetrical and then u detail it and u noticed it’s posed , unsymmetrical … perfect !!

What a first post !! I discovered there’s always progession between the first post and the following ones … what will u show us next time ??? ! !!! …

beware … such a perfect first maybe a gift and a curse ! :wink:

Great model!

Thanks guys, I`m glad you like it :slight_smile:

moar ?

Great scullpt very clean! and great model! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Fantastic! What process did you take? Did you start from a base mesh or model this entirely in ZBrush?

VERY original. This is just great! Love it. 5 stars.

wow dude, your model rocks :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great work! love…:+1:

Fantastic sculpt! Would be cool to see him textured :slight_smile: 5* :+1:

Wow!! That is really an awesome character. Well done!!!:+1:

Yup, you’ll make plenty of noise, there’s no doubt already. :smiley: :+1:

If I may say so, you have a very mature style and secure senses, somehow chosing to dive into the current hype of such creatures and showing where a master can take it. That’s what it feels like to me. You must come from somewhere else. You’re already such a powerful artist. May I ask where that is from, or rather what’s your background?

Congratulations and thank you for showing up. :slight_smile:

Great sculpt. The muscles all feel very natural. Look forward to seeing more stuff :+1:

Yo again and thanks for replays guys, that character is started from some simple base mesh and retopologized after. Im from Bulgaria and I have worked in 2 game studios in my country and some freelance, I cant show much things for now because I dont have much personal things, but Ill change that. :slight_smile:

i love you work!

very good sculpt. I like the proportions and the forms. Nice design with the head too. :+1: