ZBrushCentral

João Fiuza SketchBook

[head.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘246839’,‘Closeup.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

Closeup.jpg

Render1.jpg

Render3.jpg

Render2.jpg

Your model looks good. It would make an awesome desk sculpture. I would drop the DOF in your render. You lose a lot of the details.

It’s pretty cool (though not a huge fan of the floor), but I’d turn down the glow/bloom you have in the scene. Keep it up!

XxDarkMessiahxX: totally agree, I’ve noticed that, but still didn’t had time to correct it :wink:

tobbeo: Also agree with you, I thought the floor would work better. :slight_smile:

[Untitled-1.jpg]123.jpg

Well this was a quick study I did, i was struggling with the normal maps for long enough, so I think I’m almost there. The character it´s not so good, it was a quick sculpt, about an hour, just for that purpose. hope you guys like it. Cheers
[NormalBumptest.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘259598’,‘NormalBumptest.jpg’,1,0))

[thumbnail.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘259853’,‘Summoner.jpg’,1,0))

oh and in my blog you can see the better version :slight_smile:
http://karmazsketch.blogspot.com/

Attachments

Summoner.jpg

[Summon_F.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘259938’,‘womanSummoner.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

Summon_F.jpg

womanSummoner.jpg

I like what’s happening in post #7…Has a nice feel to it visually…color, atmosphere, energy ect…Great Job…:+1: :slight_smile:

SpiritDreamer: thanks :wink: glad you enjoyed it

I’m starting to finishing some projects, so I’ll be more active soon :slight_smile: here is a test of camera tracking i did for a class, the frog was modelled in zbrush, also the uvs and the maps.

Link

And here is a speedsculpt, i had the timelapse but zbrush crashed while I was exporting. damn u computer [Speed1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘263710’,‘Speed1.jpg’,1,0))

I really like the summoner model and her creature! Good stuff!

Clintus Maximus: Thanks :slight_smile:

Another speedsculpt, and I really have to lose this sloppy style bah :s guess tomorrow I’m going to dive into an anatomy book.

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘264606’,‘ZBrush%20Document.jpg’,1,0))[ZBrush Document.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘264606’,‘ZBrush%20Document.jpg’,1,0))

Cheers :wink:

You are right, these models are too speedy and the grunge-overlay does not make a better image. I 'm sure, looking at the models, you can do much better!
Keep posting :+1:

Thanks Bas Mazur for believing in me :stuck_out_tongue:

Well this as just a tiny work of Zbrush, but actually it’s kind of the most important part of the camera. Hope you like it
[

](javascript:zb_insimg(‘266855’,‘BeautyShot.jpg’,1,0))

keep coming along with those detailz, man.

you have some cool stuff in here … great job

rouncer & Eiad : Thanks a lot for the support :wink:

I’m going to participate in August challenge at gnomon, the theme is Sentinel.
Just blocking some shapes, I just have the idea for the upper part (except the hands) thats why he is like this. But as soon as I come with some original forms, or not, I’ll retopo it all togheter in topogun
[13_08_wip1.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘266930’,‘13_08_wip1.jpg’,1,0))

Just need to figure out the hands ^^ then I can go for retopo

[14_08_wip2.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘267082’,‘14_08_wip2.jpg’,1,0))

Some anatomy corrections, and add the hands, now I’m thinking in what to do next :stuck_out_tongue: armor, tattoos/runes, superhero cape (not really) …but probably going for a magic alien , that throws fire balls from his thumbs hehe

[17_08_wip4.jpg%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3E[ATT=267512)