ZBrushCentral

*********** ZBrush 1.55b AVAILABLE NOW ***********

We’re proud to present

ZBrush, now available for purchase on both Windows and Macintosh,
is a FREE upgrade for registered users of previous ZBrush versions.

ZBrush :o 1.55b includes significant enhancements, such as:
:large_orange_diamond: Multiple, easy-access User-Interface Configurations

:large_orange_diamond: Starters Palette
:large_orange_diamond: Customizable ZLauncher ZScript provides easy access to your favorite ZScripts
:large_orange_diamond: Single/Double-sided Alpha Skinning
:large_orange_diamond: Smooth and Cubical-Skinning options for alpha skins and unified skins
:large_orange_diamond: Enhanced ZSphere Adaptive-Skinning with strengthened consistency across ZSphere poses
:large_orange_diamond: Attractor ZSpheres

:large_orange_diamond: Expanded Online Help – hold ‘CTRL’, float your cursor over any item for comprehensive information
:large_orange_diamond: Improved 3D Copy/TextureMaster functionality
:large_orange_diamond: Store 3D vertices as Morph Targets
:large_orange_diamond: Simulated Refraction/Reflection draw mode

:large_orange_diamond: Texture UV Seam-Tracer automatically fixes non-continuous UV border

:large_orange_diamond: Apply UV-Coords-Offset to adjust imported/exported meshes

:large_orange_diamond: Variable Adaptive-UVTIles texture mapping
:large_orange_diamond: Import textures/images in JPG Format
:large_orange_diamond: Resolved issues: ZScripts and serial number time sensitivity

:large_orange_diamond: Display properties of selected Markers
:large_orange_diamond: Active and Inactive memory-use control
:large_orange_diamond: Inactivity Sleep-Cycle conserves CPU and laptop battery use
:large_orange_diamond: Compact ZScript Format (*.zsc) with imbedded icon
:large_orange_diamond: and more.

:large_orange_diamond: Macintosh usersZBrush1.55b is OSX native! (Compatible with Systems 8.6+, 9.0+, and 10.0+)

To purchase ZBrush1.55b:

Visit www.pixologic.com, and follow the instructions for purchasing.

To upgrade to ZBrush1.55b:

Visit our Upgrade Page (http://pixologic.com/upgraders.html), and follow the instructions for upgrading, using any of the methods provided to access your customer history. You will visit a page showing the version of ZBrush you originally purchased – click the button labeled “Re-Download Order” to download the new version.

If you have visited the above links, and followed the instructions, but have encountered difficulties, contact us directly at support@pixologic.com?subject=Upgrade .

Happy ZBrushing,
The Pixologic Team

Note from Aurick:

If you downloaded version 1.51 at any time in the past, then you are already in the Digital River database regardless of where you initially purchased ZBrush. You will have an order number from that download, which is what you will need in order to access version 1.55b. If you do not remember your order number or your password, Digital River’s customer support can assist you. We’ve placed their contact info on the upgrade page, for your convenience.

Also, the file will be listed by Digital River as the version that you first downloaded from them. Please disregard this. Clicking the download button will give you the correct upgrade.

Thanks a miliion!!!
Ofer, Zbrush and Pixologic rulez!!
;~)

faints

Yoo hooo WOOOOOOOOOOh
Great work!!!
looking forward to play around with Zbrush’s new features.

ARGH!!!
No displacement mapping!!!
:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Awesome!

Thanks v. much Pixologic. :slight_smile:

Its always a joy, and when its all shiny and new… well… I feel like I might just pop with excitement.

:D :D :D :D :D

edit, I don’t think we were told to expect it MTB, I’d understood it was slated for 1.6

drool

thanks a bunch :+1:

Thank you so much! That leaves only one more Os X Classic application to wait for: MetaSynth by U&I Software (and they’re actively working on it.)

You’ve got a fantastic application here and as a programmer and artist I wish you all the best success with the direction you are taking this app.

Best Regards to all at Pixologic, and all on ZBrush Central,
Logicat

:eek: :eek:
whoa, i step away from my computer for an hour and come back to find…WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO…thanks so much, pix & staff!!! ;o)

Good bye! Password Fairie! Hello ZB1.55! Thanks Pixologic for all your hard work! I hope the dowloading goes smoothly! :+1: :+1:

Displacement mapping will be included in version 1.6, which will also be a free upgrade to you.

Mahlikus:

sorry but: most of the folks here KNEW that displacement-mapping would not be in!!

At least you seemed to be able to download, more then me - changed my email-adress and digital-river seems to have no bright solution for this.

See, from THIS point of view your naggin NOW is just a bit “strange” - wrong??

Aurick:

I went through the “redownload” instructions as listed on the Pixlologic site. I managed to get as far as accessing my old order from August 2002. The new version is listed and I am requested to download. When I try, I get that message that says I have tried to download 12 times already and I must be having trouble. No, this was the 1st time I tried. Then when following the links they provide I enter an endless loop. Please instruct me as to how I can obtain my “bonus upgrade”.

sincerely,

Greg Smith

same message from digitalriver…
Though they claim that one could download as many times needed… :frowning:

Uhhhh… I bought zBrush through Daz3D, so is that why there’s no info on me at Pixologic? I know I registered it…

Wonderful…Thanks

However one question…

The download is named 1.5.1?

Anyway tried downloading, just in case it is 1.55…halfway through download and digital river server reset…soooo will have to try again.

I bought my ZBrush at MacWorld this month, and Digital River has no info on me, and I can’t upgrade.
:confused:
Hopefully this’ll get resolved in the usual prompt Pixologic manner :smiley:

mr

I haven’t gone ahead and downloaded yet, as you say Ed, it say’s 1.5.1, anybody know if that is the new version download please. Perhaps the number hasn’t been changed yet.
Dave

Wooow!

Just downloaded it and it looks fantastic! (Yes, it is the new version…Zbrush 1.55b :))

Thanks Pixologic!

Pat

When I go to the digitalriver site and attempt the download, the version is shown as ZBrush 1.55b.

However, like others, I cannot download.

:eek: "The number of downloads you have attempted indicates you are having
difficulty receiving your file. Please contact Customer Care for assistance
in receiving your product.

Message Number: 12 " :eek: