Member Follow User Gallery

Default Dominance War V - 3D - macattackk - God of Information

Hey this is my entry for Dominance War V so far. It's the God of Information.

Work in Progress Thread: http://www.gameartisans.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=19631

Heres where Im at so far.

Her torso is mostly grass. The sphere inside that trail thing on the side of her body is going to be a planet. There will be the same thing in her crotch area as well, just like in the concept.

The last picture is a sneak peak of her back. I have cables that will connect with the crazy fiber circle thing on her back, which is an image of what the internet looks like. im going to go in and accentuate some parts and in the textured version ill have it glow in some parts.

Things im still working on:
    -stairs to throat and spiral staircase
    -detailing the planet
    -arms still need triangles imbeded in them
    -hands still need to be finished
    -back still needs to be done

Some problems and questions
    -Will the gears on her deltoids possible get distorted when I pose her, or is it far enough away from where itll bend?
    -What's the best way to seemlessly continue the grass and the planet line thing to her leg subtool?

GOI_wip1.jpg
    goi_wip2.jpg
    GOI_wip3.jpg

CONCEPT:

GOI_concept_image.jpg
    Last edited by Macattackk; 04-11-11 at 11:33 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

A very unique design, that's for sure. I hope it will look good as a low res model.

Paul
    (mix_mash)
    My Renderosity Store - 3d props and 2d stuff
    My OLD Youtube Tutes - for Zbrush and other cg progs

Thanks, I hope so too, ha ha.

Progress update: I updated my low poly mesh and added way more edge loops and details so I can be ready for when im actually finished with my sculpt. There are triangles and loose ends that need to be dealt with and what not but overall it turned out pretty good. I still havnt modeled the warped face behind the flower, the spiral staircase, and the hands and arms coming out of her head.

So far my poly count is looking really good for how much ive modeled. Definitely gonna add extra stuff if I have the polys and the time for it.

GOI_low.jpg

GOI_low_wire.jpg

GOI_sculpt.jpg