ZBrushCentral

HAPPY 67TH BIRTHDAY JOE!! (aka DeeVee)and Juandel!!

I am about 13 minutes early on my clock, but I wanted to be the first to wish Joe a Happy 67th birthday. And if I am not mistaken its also JuJu’s aka Hansl aka Juandel’s birthday as well…so my best birthday wishes to you both.

Ron :smiley:

I’ll second that, ya ole’ Redneck… :wink:

Thanx for the ‘heads-up’ Ron, and happy brithday to both of you fine gentlemen… :smiley:

Happy Birthday from heart.
Thank you both.

cameyo

:mad: (pissed) they must be at a party… :frowning: still . BEST WISHES! :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday DV & Juandel :wink:

The best for both¡¡¡¡
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Andreseloy

Best wishes from Italy
Ciao
Leo

Happy birthday guys :smiley:
enjoy as much as possible! :+1: :+1:

happy birthday for you two from me too ! stay healthy, and have happy zbrushing :slight_smile:

Happy birthday both of u !
Cant find the party smiley :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks to all of you, but our birthday was on the 12th, of April, so I appreciate the belated greetings :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I was 67 years young :smiley:
Stay Healthy!
deevee,
Joe.

Well crud… :frowning: I did this last year and the year before…my apologies you two…but I did post before midnight my time…does that still count…at any rate I hope you both had great days.

sorry I was late about it.

ron

Happy Birthday Joe. Sorry I have been missing everyone ;ately. :frowning: Hopefully I can get back on track here soon.

Happy Birthday to Hansl too.

You both stay well and keep up the Z.

Well sorry to be a bit late, but happy birthday! :smiley: :smiley:

thank you my friends! :smiley:

Ron: perfecto timing as every year i need a few hours more to recover from celebrations (no, me i will never get wiser :-1: ) :smiley:

i hope you did better, Joe :wink:

thanks again all of you - and keep those :+1: :+1: :+1: Z2 miracles coming! i hope to be able to join the fun as soon as a macversion is ready!

• hansl