ZBrushCentral

D U R A L E X , S E D L E X (slightly nudity and violent)

Justice for all…
AGAINST ALL!
Inspired by Dorian Cleavenger)
Hope you like it.
Have a good holiday, and don’t worry , someone is watching us.

No retouch:

P.S. Why, often my image going in the upside bar and after some days is disappear?
:confused:
Probably to much dress? :smiley: :smiley:
Bye
Leo

Sweet image. Very sweet!

Once again you have posted a work that has done a few things.
1.It has made me extremely envious.
2.It has made me more aware of what zbrush is capable of, in the hands of someone who knows how to use it.
3.It has increased by admiration and respect for your talent
4.It has made me hit the delete key on everything I have done so far.
Not in this order.

:smiley: Just before you will get brandished as “THE black sheep” of the community: some weeks ago you had promised to post Mickey, the Mouse, and - believe it or not - I am waiting ever since for a real tortured MM!!

In all other things I agree with rtyer (in the same order)!

Very…nice lol i like the wings and all the lil cables lol nice post :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I like this alot…has a Clive Barker feel to it. :slight_smile: Keep up the hard work, it is very enjoyable to see an image like this.

Ok…WOW! Very cool and your attention to detail is outstanding.

I am curious Zmaster of the nude yet not so nude pictures of torment and delight, just how long does it typically take you to do one of these? I think it would take me months just to get half the detail in that you have!

Thanks for sharing your works here…on most days they inspire me and once in a while…like with this one…WOW…I start to doubt myself hahahhaaha…oh well thank god for undo buttons!!

Have great holidays and may you have lots of time off so you can do more pics and post em here.

Is that a Zbrush figure or something like a Poser import?

Hi all,thank’s for your reply.
Is a body made in lightwave and bended with scheletrical bone, then imported…
bye
Leo

Somehow I had to clearify this for myself: I like this pic for it’s highlights in doing a perfect business, knowing how to craft things.
I don’t like the sujet - there is no joy in watching pain, and for raw meat there will always be the butcher >> but this is my personal view only.
Ah yes: I am not living anywhere near Salt Lake city or the like :smiley: !

Another powerful image in your wonderful series. After seeing your last post, I had to go and find some galleries of Cleavenger’s work - never having heard of him previously. I combed through roughly 20 galleries comprising about 150 pictures. Maybe I chose the wrong ones, but it seems a fair cross-section - so I have to say on the evidence to date, whilst I found some of Cleavenger’s images appealing, I MUCH prefer your work based on the latest sequence of images. :+1: :+1: :+1: