ZBrushCentral

ZFLOW= chocolates

Hellooooooo, so… new to the forum and quite new to zbrush as well, hope to keep coming by!

Finally posting a fun work I did last year for Lacta chocolates at PlatinumFMD!
We called it the Zflow project, we tried some experiments with phothography and real flow but we werent getting the specific result the brief was asking of us… so…zbrush! yey!

Rendered with Vray and MaxwellRender… composed and retouched in photoshop

Some Wip process in zbrush

Image in higher resolution can be found at www.platinumfmd.com.brLACTA-Splash-morango.jpgLACTA-Splash-chocolate.jpgZ_chocolate_wip.jpg

Attachments

LACTA-Splash-morango.jpg

LACTA-Splash-chocolate.jpg

1 Like

great looking. how did u go about doing it?

fantastic render…congratz

looks SOOOO TASTY! love it! <3

Nice to see Zbrush being used for something besides characters!

Wow ,Thank you! I did some concept sketches, wich I dont have on me right now, but after that was sort of aproveded by the angency,
i used zspheres to create a really basic branch bone structure and then it was all zsketch work … then turned to poly and retouched

this is and image of a wip from the zsketch

hope it answers!ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 16 19.44.jpg

yes please.! some “how i did it pics”… !!

did you make the fluid in realflow first then export it out as a mesh? (if even thats possiable)

Ok i think this image might explain it better!
Do excuse the concept, Im not the studios concept artist, but i try to duddle sometimes… anyway
Real Flow was not used, i did do some tests in it, but it was too time consuming and wasnt getting the result i wanted, better yet wasnt getting to what the client wanted.

![Z_chocolate_wip2.jpg|700x1405](upload://sXbjwslyZlETw4DuHTbZwOaWpTu.jpeg)

looks good!

That’s possible tyrellcorp, not sure if directly, but it’s possible to use another program to export it as .obj
interesting work anyways ^^

nice, how many subtools are using, (each dot/splash is a unique subtool?)

Great stuff. The previous company I worked for used ZBrush for a very similar commercial, only it was cream. Don’t you just love ZSpheres? :slight_smile: We weren’t smart enough to use sketch though. haha

Very excellent example of Zbrush being used in the advertising industry. Should go Top Row just for that, and that fantastic render.

:+1:

Glad you guys enjoyed it :slight_smile:

There are only 3 subtools: chocolate, cream and flavor

so this wasnt animated? its a still image?

also what kind of materials did you use to get that “chocolalely” look

This is really cool and really well done.

thank for answering my question. pretty good way to control the flow.

Nice render! :+1:

great work)) so tasty)):+1:

This very cool, great work! :+1: