New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Sculpting Anatomy // Cat // Final Version

Finally I finished the first 6 weeks of Gael Kerchenbaum's Sculpting Anatomy course at CGMA with this piece! It was really cool to work together with Gael and all the other students and also to have the ability to ask questions and to get feedback from such a great Artist like Gael Kerchenbaum (please follow this link and check out his fantastic work - https://www.artstation.com/gaelkerchy). I really looking forward to the next few weeks

Default Sculpting Anatomy // Dragon Concept

Hey everyone, here are some quick renders of my ''Dragon''-Assignment for Gael Kerchenbaums Sculpting Anatomy Class at CGMA. The project is not completely done and there are definitely some areas that need more work... so it's still a work in progress but I think it feels good enough to share it

Default Lost in Space // Concept Keyframes

Here are some quick keyframe concept images which I did a few weeks ago for a sci-fi film project which is produced by a small indie film company. In the background you can see enceladus, which is one of the moons of saturn. One of the goals behind this scene was to find some believable impressions which are showing more or less the level of technology of the near future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123