ZBrushCentral

Dancing Flames - TUTORIAL ADDED

Lots and lots of Fiber Brush, followed by the Smudge brush. Post-rendering was done in ZBrush to allow the use of the Shading Enhancer brush to bring out more intensity in the flames.

very nice and creative…Your Zfires rule :+1: :+1: :+1:

Nice work as usual aurick! That firery Dancer on her toes really smacks of creativity as its zenith ! :+1: :+1: :+1:

That is SLICK! LOVE it!!! :grimacing: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

Now thats cool…uh…HOT

Wow, that looks awsome! You should do a script for that fire. :slight_smile:

This a great!

I almost missed the dancer, until I read DeeVee’s reply. This is quite imaginative and very well done.

me loves it matt… that old brain must be working overtime these days… bring some more soon…

:b4: ZScript Tutorial :b4:

You asked for it, you got it! Here is a very quick, but detailed ZScript tutorial teaching my method for creating flames. It’s a bit different from what jelee did for the Balrog – I find that it gives me a better way to see what I’m doing while I work.

Download the FIRESTARTER ZScript (Right-click and choose “Save As”)

Let me know if you find it useful!

Thanks Aurick! Coinceidentally I was playing with just this sort of effect yesterday, but using the Hook and Snakehook brushes - your version using the Fibre brush is far superior to anything I managed to create. :+1: :+1: :+1:

i have to check out the tut yet, but i can tell at first glance that the result you came up with is topnotch, Matthew :smiley: + :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

thanx aurick, your flames turned out great.

Generous and talented…Do you have 29 hours in a day compared to the rest of us???

I dunno HOW you get all this accomplished!

:smiley: :+1: :+1:

Thanks for the tutorial Aurick. :slight_smile: It’s quite different from what I’ve tried before.

oh cheers bud, not tried fire yet and this looks bloody good, thanks!

arran :)picsas

I’m glad you like it! I honestly couldn’t believe how easy it is to make fire, once I first gave it a try with Lumiere.

That darned fiber brush is such an incredibly powerful tool.

:b4: FLAME ON!!Thanks for the tip Aurick!! :b4:

very cute! and I like your new “lite” signature on the side

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> any art that induces emotion, whether positive or negative, is useful art <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Darksprite - digital art
my renderosity gallery

That’s such a great looking image Aurick!
Can’t wait to view the tutorial.