ZBrushCentral

Barbaros' Sketchbook

Hello Everyone! My name is Barbaros Sarisozen. I’ve been following people’s work on here for some time now and thought it is time for me to start my own sketchbook. I am currently doing my MFA and working on my thesis which I will upload here once I finish it but meanwhile I thought I’ll start with a quick sculpt I made from INFINITE’s scanned head he posted for free.

I resculpted it in ZBrush to look like Brad Pitt. The base mesh and some fine details are from the INFINITE head. Hope you enjoy it! [![bradd_02.jpg|1200x720](upload://8jNkVVRAo6SWZOUQBs0Mb6ozHhT.jpeg)]![bradd_01.jpg|1200x720](upload://AhEPBX8PfCmMKsDlfmqOKwVyOW9.jpeg)

Attachments

bradd_03.jpg

the jaw seems to protrude a little much, but then i’m no brad pitt fan. otherwise, a really good piece.

Veery good likeness! Great job:+1:

I can tell that you wanted to sculpt Brad because the jaw’s shape is like his. But if we hide everything except the eyes area, I wouldn’t tell that’s Brad. The nose and lips need more work too. Show us the next step! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah the eyes were a little hard to do because I couldn’t find a picture of him with closed eyes. I mostly used the benjamin button poster as reference.

I did this in about two hours just for fun. I don’t think I’ll play around with it for some time since I am working on my thesis but feedbacks are always welcome.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! First I would like to talk a little about my concept. I wanted to create a Venice Beach LA environment but implement Egyptian mythology into it. I wanted to mix ancient egypt and modern world together in a humorous way. So without further ado here is my first character Anubis. He will be walking his pet alligator on an Egyptian Venice Beach walkway. I will talk about my other two characters once I finish them. Hope you like it!

[![tumb.jpg|140x80](upload://6J42s35SMXJ8YrzApklt2RHdMcc.jpeg)] [attach=250274]AnubisRender_07.jpg[/attach] [attach=250275]AnubisRender_08.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

AnubisRender_07.jpg

AnubisRender_08.jpg

Very original concept. The anatomy is very clean and neat. Great job.

DragonChild00 Totally agree with your words.
Very nice models!

I’m digging the dog guy. Nice model!

Anubis walking a man-headed dog? nice :slight_smile:

This is great. I see these guys down on Venice Beach every day. :wink:

I love your work

Good work.

Haha Anubis with a skateboard and flip flops is great. Very nice sculpt

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys!

Great job!! :+1:

Nice models dude… Top row work…:+1: Congrats!
Cheers!

Hi everyone! Here are some close ups.

[tumb2.jpg]closeups.jpg

I didnt know what to write yesterday when I saw this thread, but I love it, Anubis with a skateboard, Im looking forward to see his “dog”. That watch has some amazing details.

woowwwww dude this is ammmazzzing:)) love the details and concept behind it…What is he holding?Top row quality…