ZBrushCentral

An unusual Zbrushing....

Hello everybody,
I am the Italian 3d digital artist Francesco Mai.This is my very first post here but is many years that I follow you…And it also many years that I have fun to create some images with the most revolutionary software I never seen.Some images like these…98% in ZB 3.5/4 rendered 100% with Best Render classical with the magic of 2.5 feature.By the way please,DON’T FORGET TO LET TO USE BEST PREVIEW RENDER ALSO IN 2.5 D…

![bello studio su sfondo ok ok MORE RAYS.jpg|650x1055](upload://cWkX5muUbLd94YkIGQ4PzOtHHsC.jpeg)![coppia rostrata.jpg|1100x1053](upload://kfG7rGhK86qdujbMqRSmvWKZdfv.jpeg)![primo layer RENDERED BELL ALIENOSA.jpg|1100x1104](upload://t68ICB3BAjK9DAOiPOXZJhjgb7U.jpeg)![Beautiful candide alien creature.jpg|1100x1125](upload://lfZolXQg29dvAH9hSp4CzuP9MQe.jpeg)![zb corrosionea alien metal SHARP.jpg|1100x827](upload://5iAzmyydaGUVReoDMoFwadQzWPT.jpeg)![Muscolosa polposa grigia.jpg|1100x1090](upload://g1nd8dkh020CYiCuyk1kyaPfeNT.jpeg)![2010 inizio con sfondo greeble 1.jpg|984x994](upload://uxE7nThKxjKnUPm1ZQiOawZBg8S.jpeg)![6k.jpg|850x830](upload://2P3obUM3H3DFPfhkGAe4vNNW0d2.jpeg)![mega greeble bn RENDERED 100.jpg|850x706](upload://5dJA4P8MoNwhDaw1kKAsSJnlaHm.jpeg)![vermosa su muro text gold renderd 1.jpg|698x850](upload://bQPbeFaSo54ASUwVz5twcC6VuKa.jpeg)![da abominio 3 come brush.jpg|744x849](upload://zxMM7rTAqJlIxouDPRfI8ZfaD5h.jpeg)

Attachments

zb corrosionea alien metal SHARP.jpg

Good first post. Your stuff is unusual. I like it. :+1:

REALLY LIKE YOUR STUFF MAN!!

Zbrush is so diverse, I agree, def one of the most revolutionary packages out there!! Like how you approach it!

Keep up the good work :smiley:

This is refreshing stuff. Very original, nicely finished great composition. The ideas feel new. Excellent, this is truly inspirational.

Me encanta descubrir cosas donde no hay…awesome! :wink:

5 Stars!

Thank very much for your kind words!I am gland that you appreciate my particular artistic digital research in ZB.If you are interested I will post more and more images related to the wonderful world of 2.5 D…Can’t way to discover if the new release could extend the BPR also to the 2.5…I need to have big resolutions because I print my "classical"rendering (coming from a combination of modo+Cinema 4d at 14.000X10.000 pixel and over) with Lambda printer al large size.I was attracted immediately from the young ZB 2 for its capability to manage billions in polygons
but its terrible antialiasing system doesn’t permit to reach enough resolution for large printing.Yes,there is the half res button but if in the future I don’t have to push I will be the happiest man of the world.I need a better control on shadow also.And the ambient occlusion layer will be very useful.Please Pixolator listen my desperate shouting:angry::rage::smiley:

Beautiful sculpts :slight_smile: :+1:

Good to see you here Francesco.
Marvelous as expected!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow! These sculpts are purely insane!

'grats!

Thank again @Zooloo75,@ my dear friend Michalis and also @Geert_Etcher_Melis
Ok here you are some more examples of the wonder Art of 2.5 D.I hope you can appreciate them…So now that you have seen the potential of 2.5 D is there someone at Pixologic that could tell me if Best Preview Render could be also extended to 2.5 D?Is it possible, is it impossible?Please let me know:angry:…:lol:

![tree beasts futurist reduced.jpg|1100x1600](upload://dPzOv4jNOjWZcX15qyic0ifrgWk.jpeg)![sfondo Greeble Vertical.jpg|1100x1600](upload://bL9xDzT3Go03dziZEk6gn4JL7aj.jpeg)![doppia meccanicosa in the box more shadow reduced.jpg|1100x1088](upload://2ygdf7oqtwRDRuoZosF3aXwGfPT.jpeg)![ZBC1.jpg|110x60](upload://kvm2YGOEHQyUmEewBH34cbRBo7P.jpeg)

Attachments

tree beasts futurist reduced.jpg

sfondo Greeble Vertical.jpg

doppia meccanicosa in the box more shadow reduced.jpg

Gorgeous sculpting. :+1: mouth opened, just this.

Man, this is insane!!! 10 stars!

Outstanding art :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Francesco this is ZB Eye Candy work… appeals to the eye, keep it up…

Ziggy

Very interesting work. I like it. Do I see a bit of Meats Meier influence in some of your pieces?

@zber2
What this work has to do with meats meier? I don’t see any particular influence from his work.
I can see the influence of the great 20th century Paris movement, the Italian one, recent modern artists like giger or others but… I mean a lot of influences as it should be. Its art.

Originally posted by michalis:
@zber2
What this work has to do with meats meier? I don’t see any particular
influence from his work. I can see the influence of the great 20th century
Paris movement, the Italian one, recent modern artists like giger or others
but… I mean a lot of influences as it should be. Its art.
I was referring to the illustrative style of the following 2 pieces and I was only asking, and not implying anything. Why would you be making a derogatory statement on the way that I chose to perceive something. I was only complimenting the artist, not instigating a debate as to whether or not my perception agrees with yours. EOD

This is cool looking. Like modern art but in 3D space! Awsome Francesco Mai! :+1:

This stuff is insanely cool, and also very inspiring, love it!