Default Zozeg's sketchbook

Hi everybody! Just want to show my work in this awesome program. Im not professional artist, so don't judge me very strict.
    Ps and sorry for my english ^_^
    sculpt1.JPG
    sculpt2.JPG
    sculpt3.JPG
    Last edited by zozeg; 05-11-11 at 12:44 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default nice sculpt

grat sculpt for a newbie! show u have control from many aspects of the modeling

thats a great start!
    i see future in sculptris =) its a great tool.

neat creature, good job it like it, is she a sea creature like from a water planet? looks cool. ..

you can "render" the image by pressing "Options" then "Save Image" doing so it will remove the Symmetry line in the model. *Unless you wanted to show it.. Anyhow just so you know in the options there are some other render settings for FOG, DOF and Field of View etc..)

demmios tnx!

holyenigma74 tnx! heh, my friend said that it is aquaman , actually i just created a man face, which than mutated to woman face, and than i added some "alien" stuff. Yes, i think alien from water planet it is a good idea!

So I have a "neat" creature from water planet, and i decided to create some evil-cyber-demon type alien. Who maybe invade to this water planet

allien1.JPG

allien2.JPG

allien3.JPG

So i decided to make some studies, and this thread i think will be my sketchbook . Here is Michelangelo David Based face. WIP. Critic appreciate. tnx.

DavidWip.JPG

DavidWip2.JPG

Eyes TOO large - great job on the nose. The distance between eyes should be exactly one eye and the nose should be just as wide. From the outer side to the side of the head (in frontal view) there's -give or take- another eye in distance too (well, you may make this zone narrower and get some Kate Moss looking face) so you could draw three lines and split the face in five vertical stripes and find out where should each part be. You did good on your first model, not so good on Il David.

My personal guideline for head/face modeling is:

for females,
    big eyes
    small nose
    wider and fleshy mouth
    narrow chin, soft as possible jaw line

for males,
    average to small eyes
    average to large nose
    thiner mouth
    pronounced jaw line (blurred on a fatty or old or too young character)

everything else (dewlap -whether or not-, sharp or thick lips, nose shape, etc.) depends on the model being represented and the style (heroic, mundane, realistic, cartoon-ish, etc., large etc.)

If these really are your first steps in 3d figure modelling you are doing it pretty well, keep practicing and you'll eventually get much better in a brief time.

Hi Serek! Tnx for your advices! Yes, i need to study basics. But in this case, i just "took" Michelangelo original proportions, as u know he did David's eyes so big especially .

So and today i made a cute girl face

Girl1.JPG

Girl2.JPG

A serious guy. This is copy.

SeriousGuy1.JPG

SeriousGuy2.JPG

SeriousGuy3.JPG
    Last edited by zozeg; 05-08-11 at 01:11 PM.

An old man.

AnOldMan1.JPG

My hand

hand1.JPG

hand2.JPG

hand3.JPG

Now working on this "Dangerous Guy". What do you think about design(legs)? And anatomy (body) ? tnx

DangerousGuy1.jpeg

DangerousGuy2.jpeg

I like the hand and the serious guy.

tnx Knacki : )

so quick doodle today

doodle1.JPG

doodle2.JPG

A demon today

Demon1.jpg

Demon2.jpg

another demon