Default Arnold

Not sure if this will make sense, but I'm taking a break from one sculpt to work on another. Well, its all practice really. Still trying to capture recognition within these projects. So far, using celebrities who I think have easily defined landmarks.

1.jpg

Color test

3.jpg

Quick update

1.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I really like your style with Arnold and Heath Ledger. I do see likeness. I think arnolds torso is a bit small and could be lengthen along with his forearms. Do you start with the same basemesh for your models? Keep up the great work.

@Speed87 Appreciate that a lot man, thanks.And I see what you mean about the torso and arms. I went ahead and lengthened them. Hopefully I got the proportions much better now. And yes, most of my sculpts start from the same mesh. Arnold's face was just my Joker's redone. His other parts were bits and pieces I took from other models. Some for the most part had to be updated tho. Again, thanks for the comment!!

Got most of the blocking in done. Now all I must do is add the finer details to try my best and bring this thing alive.

7.jpg

8.jpg

Stopping here for now. Just wanted to post where I got too. Now, if anyone has any tips on how to do hair, I will absolutely love that.

12.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I love it!

With bullet holes no less!
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Very nice!

Do you plan to add a house maid next to Arnold?

@MealeaYing haha thanks!! I had this toy from the movie that I used for reference, with the awesome bullet holes. Mine are a bit too big, but will fix that. Again, thanks.

@jumpgate Thank you, and its funny, I have been getting a few requests to add a 10 yr old boy or maid next to him haha. Thanks for the comment!!

1.jpg

Was doing some anatomy practice and it kind of trailed off into me updating this guy

Trying out different movie variants