ZBrushCentral

Got some sculpts to finish.

So this will be ongoing thread as I don’t want to create seperate one for each sculpt. I got some unfinished stuff on my HDD so its about time to finish it.

I'll begin with this guy. I started this model few or maybe even several years ago however back then, I didn't have the necessary skills to do it properly. I think I started it in Zbrush 2. So around couple years ago I found it on my hardrive. I liked the design and decided to re-do it. Besides general idea, most of it was designed on the fly and done from very primitive base meshes. That is why there is some stretching here and there. Now I didn't model it for 2 years of course. I simply returned to it from time to time, did some part and moved on. Rendered in Zbrush with BPR. No plans to do anything with him for now.

pmv2_mini_zc.jpg
[attach=253584]pmv2_1zc.jpg[/attach]
[attach=253585]pmv2_2zc.jpg[/attach]
[attach=253586]pmv2_3zc.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

pmv2_1zc.jpg

pmv2_2zc.jpg

pmv2_3zc.jpg

wow… love the stone flesh look. very nice :smiley:

Great work! love details :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

It’s good you decided to finish this design. Look forward to your other works :+1:

Man, this looks freaking insane! How on earth did you sculpt that? And how many polygons is this mesh?
Amazing work man!

looks great

Wicked!!! what’s the material and bpr settings? just curious, keep it up.

Awesome amount of details. Great work! :+1:

Too Good man … .
loved the Extra thick skin of him …
nice work … i would say a potential top notch work if textured n presented nicely.

Another:
I am using my own matcap. As far as lighting goes, I use shadows + ao, 4k resolution and maxed out rays. My models are usually around several milion polygons. I don’t think I ever went beyond 10 milion.
How do I sculpt details? With brushes, in the past I did everything with just standard but these days I have around 30 custom modified brushes for different ocasions. I tend to stand away from alpha maps.

Now this head was on my hdd for quite some time. I was not to happy about finishing it because lets face it, its another wrinkly dude. But I didn’t want eagle head to go to waste so I decided to finish it.
Designing that shoulder on the run was kinda painful.
[pk1_zc_s.jpg

Attachments

pk1_zc.jpg

Great!!

Absolutely awesome! :+1: :+1: Reminds me of Vincent Price.

Nice style to your work! :+1:

Agree reminds me a little bit of vincent price.
Insane amount of detail!

holy crap that’s a lot of detail. very nice

WOW!!! That´s a beautiful detaling work!Amazing stuff:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

my eyes… are melting … from awesome
Also im sure the first model is teh most detailed zbrush model to date, you should get a som ekind of medal yourself.

You are very skilled! Both models are fantastic. The last one has a lot of character which I feels is one of the most important elements to a good sculpt.

Amazing work, thanks for sharing:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Detailing is nuts:+1: :+1: :+1: