Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I've decided to share the alien guy for testing in other packages. It's free to use however you like, just credit the source.

As an aside, I've found that if you create a displacement in Z2 with this guy, it automatically recreates the subd levels too. I didn't expect that, but it's good to know for those of you who want to save some space on your HD, CD, or DVD's later on.

Have fun!

Right Click and Save As

PS: I've also included the the correct intensity settings in Z2 to displace the geometry as it should be. It's .7652.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I've decided to share the alien guy for testing in other packages. It's free to use however you like, just credit the source.

As an aside, I've found that if you create a displacement in Z2 with this guy, it automatically recreates the subd levels too. I didn't expect that, but it's good to know for those of you who want to save some space on your HD, CD, or DVD's later on.

Have fun!

Right Click and Save As

PS: I've also included the the correct intensity settings in Z2 to displace the geometry as it should be. It's .7652.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345