ZBrushCentral

Crackjoe's book of sculpture

Hey guys I decided to start posting more regularly on ZBC to and do more quick sculpts for practice… Most my works here will be WIP and unfinished but i welcome criticism and suggestions.

Here is the first addition Aquatis the fish face. his arms and legs are separate subtools right now

[Aquatisfront.jpg]Aquatisfrontblue.jpg

Attachments

Aquatisside.jpg

Nice design ! But I’m not realy found of his fish tail… Maybe something like a salamander’s one ?
Keep it up the good work !

thx skullmonkey for the kind words… I kinda agree on the tail, I was originally thinking shark creature when I started the piece and I maybe forced the tail and back fin into the design, even though it wasn’t flowing that well. I don’t hate the tiger shark tail, and I thought that maybe adding more fin shapes into the rest of the body would help make it feel more “fitting”.

This was a suggestion from a coworker ( so blame him)… they share a symbiotic relationship
[codpiece.jpg]

Truly excellent alien form, aside from the comical aspects of his attire. Like it a lot. :+1:

My next endeavor…

[demoniclord.jpg]

HA! I LOVE the squid pecker! In all seriousness, great work all around though.

eric shawn: Thanx man really trying to focus on getting some better forms going.

clintus maximus: Thanks clintus hope to keep producing more goods :stuck_out_tongue: and less bads.

messing around with his face, working around the model also. and building him up… only got a few hours worth of work on it… still really rough strokes to find some cool anatomy.

[[attach=260314]demoniclordWIP2.jpg[/attach]]demoniclordWIP2.jpg
[[attach=260315]demoniclordWIP2side.jpg[/attach]]demoniclordWIP2side.jpg

full body shot
[demoniclordWIP3side.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘260316’,‘demoniclordWIP3side.jpg’,1,0))

still working on the demon but wanted to take a break and do a quick sketch from a sphere.

[Amphibiandoodle.jpg]

nice demonic lord.

well started playing around in zbrush yesterday waiting for 4r2 email to come. curious how people feel about these proportions for a lizard centaur type character.
deathcrawler.jpg

Then my 4r2 email came in after lunch today

new brushes.jpg

just trying to use all the different brushes

birdman.jpg
just playing more with dynamesh trying to figure out where i wanna take this bird guy from here.
Loving the new zbrush :stuck_out_tongue:

dynameshbirdshaman.jpg

I did this as a self fan art piece. I guess, seeing how it is a character I made for Heroes of Newerth (The Puppet Master) that I did a high res piece for…
Also made this after watching the gnomon master class series. Which is why it has alot of similarites to David Meng’s Harpy sculpt
made it about 10 months ago but I love this material wanted to see what it looked like with the wax look
puppetmasterwaxshader.jpg

dynameshbirdshamantop.jpgdynameshbirdshamanprofile.jpgdynameshbirdshaman2.jpg

Nice!

Thanks RageNrock… here is a quick turn around with some rough curvetrifill feathers
<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/wIXfvgrv3i0” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“315” width=“420”></iframe>

Another new Demon sculpt always fun demonsculpt.jpg

Awesome sculpts! :+1:
I really dig your style!