ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook: Danilo Athayde

hey guys. This model I made in workshop with the excellent artist Rafael Grassetti, in Melies animation school, Brazil. Hope you like that, and feel free for criticize. thanks
knight_pose_compressed.jpg

Attachments

knight_mode_1000.jpg

maps_compressed.jpg

Hey man, I think it looks great, love the armor details and the cape. My one Crit would be that his waist/chest area looks a teeny tiny bit thin, and maybe should be a bit wider. But thats a minor detail in an awesome model so I wouldnt worry about it! Keep up the good work bud.

great work dude … I really liked the model and texture, keep the great job!!!

awesome!

wire/zbrush shots would be cool!

thanks for the comments and critics guys. I’ll post the wireframe and zbrush shot soon

Great work bro! Congrats :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

very nice Danilo!
congrats

Hello guys. I made this for a children anatomy study. hope you like that.
children_otimizado.jpgmodeling.jpgdetail.jpg

Hello guys. I made this some time ago. but in this post, my intention is to gather my works in a only one thread. If you never see this, hope you like that.
asajj_ventress_SsD.jpgrender_zbrush_2.jpgzbrush_render_close.jpgmodeling.jpg

Attachments

asajj_ventress_SD.jpg

Greaaaaaaaaaat Danilo! Impressive work! Congrats bro! big hug :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hello guys, here a old guy sketch. feel free for criticize
old.jpg

Some nice work! :+1:

loving that last one a lot man, nice work :slight_smile:

***** needs more detail, looks quite wrong! mine looks different…
everything else is great : )

webhead and framedworld: thanks a lot guys
lizzard4000: hauha, is true man, i don’t detail this part, but should, thanks for teh comment!

Awesome thread man ! Love your work :slight_smile: and thank you for the comment on my own. Really nice stuff here !

Beautiful study!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
btw: Lizzard4000 take some glue and yours will look the same :slight_smile:

sagat_sketch.jpg

Great Character … wonderful sculpt! :smiley:

very cool style of sagat.