ZBrushCentral

Leeroy Gysi Sketchbook

Here are a couple of ZB Sketches.
I’ll add images as they come, and please do not hesitate to leave any constructive comments, improvement is gold.

I hope you enjoy.

samtest.jpg

Brutal!

This is an other Sketch/WIP,( started out as a sketch).
It’s been retopologised, added some teeth, and what you currently see is a high poly version rendered with a a good old 3 point lighting system in Maya.

[hdman.jpg]

:lol: hahaha, i love it! He looks like such a scoundrel.

Such An Aphex Twin!

Omfg You’re Right!

Lol, that !FACE! of theirs used to creep me out so much when I was younger, you’re so right.

This is project I recently started working on, currently testing the texture I finished in Photoshop, and trying to get the best I can out of it in Maya.
RealMan01.jpg
Do tell me what you think, I’ll be uploading some extra stuff about it a little later.

Nice work on the photorealism, I am interested in how far you are going to take this sculpt mate!
The Hotdog man ist funny too, But I really like your first character a lot too!
Looking forward seeing more from you!
Happy sculpting Leeroy!:slight_smile:
-Kenny

really liking the attention to detail on the last guy, one thing though, the ears don’t seem right somehow

Kenny,
Thank you for your kind words.
At this stage, I still don’t know what I’m going to do with it, as in accessories, clothing ect, We’ll see…
I’ve done a whole heap of other personal projects that I’ll be posting soon.
Again, thank you for the compliments.

Sparky3d,

Yes, ears have always been my problem, I must admit it… I’ve been drawing ever since I’ve started breathing,
and ears have always been a problem; it seams the issue has been passed over to 3D :slight_smile:
However, I’m hoping you can give me some advice once I post some other angles where we can see them better.
I’d surely want to improve on my ear technique on future models

cheers

NewSpeciesLow.jpg
This is My concept artwork of a project I’ve been working on my free time:
The concept on a sort of sea creature so large and rare, it doesn’t really notice the existence of anything else but it’s own species.
Zbrush updates will follow.

SpeciesWIP.jpg
This is an update of the “New species” Idea I’ve been working.
This is what I’ve had time to do so far.

Great sculpts all around! I love this latest concept you’re working on. Reminds of Wayne Barlowe’s designs.

I agree , want to see the development

I Didn’t know his name, but I remember seeing the art of <nobr style=“color: rgb(170, 170, 170); line-height: 15px; background-color: rgb(37, 37, 37);”>Wayne</nobr> Barlowe in a science fiction art book I owned some time ago.
Thank you both for showing interest in developments, and I hope you enjoy the continuation.

The PolyOculus
PolyOcc01.jpg
This is a project I’ve finished detailing a while ago.
He’s got another set of teeth under the top which I unfortunately haven’t added in this preview.

PolyOccSide.jpg

Here are a couple of extra angles of the full body so far.

This is another project I’m currently working on.
This is a sculpt based on the animated series Street Sharks, I used to watch as a child.
ManHunter01Low.jpg
I’m not sure just yet what I’ll do with it yet, but it might go towards a short animation cycle fit for the showreel.
ManHunter02.jpg

Seeker of Freedom: Old Man Character
oldman.jpg
Seeker of Freedom is a short 3D animation I did what I was at Uni, and this old man is the main character involved in the adventure.
I’ll be uploading some extra assets in time and a link to the short animation.