Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Hi nice goig on batman, maybe look at (batman3.jpg) side profile and look at mouth and nose they seem a little flat the other thought is maybe using pinch and smooth on your edges.

Sometimes I throw some different shaders on my sculpts to see roughedges and corners I might have misssed.......anyway good stuff......
    ...email me
    ...on facebook
    “Time's the thief of memory”

Hello again everyone!!!
    Blueferret thank you very much! I really did not like at all the batman, it looks like a noob attemp to do something he cant.
    You are right about the nose and mouth, didn't saw the nose, but i did saw the mouth but i never knew how to fix it. I still suck a lot at this, but im keep on going!
    Here is the new sculpt i made, this time is SUPERMAN, well at least a try of him, because again i'm still bad and couldn't do a nice sculpt, i know it sucks.
    Like the batman i tried to paint superman, and as you saw im worse in painting and texturing that sculpting (and i cant be worse at sculpting!!)
    Well hope i get some critics to see what can i do to keep getting better.
    Thank you all!.
    superman.jpg
    superman2.jpg
    superman3.jpg
    superman4.jpg
    superman5.jpg
    suepermanpint.jpg
    supermanpint2.jpg
    supermanpint3.jpg

Rapid improvement.
    And a great, funny super-character!
    Learn how to use rendering options now, it will improve presentation.

Hi everyone, it's me again! It's been a little while since i don't post anything, i will blame my job hehe.
    Here is something i did very quickly!, im trying to learn zbrush too.
    Well here is my new try to do something, i'm still not good at all but i wont give up.
    Thank you advanced for your critics and opinions, and thank you michalis, i'll try to be better and better, i'm learning how to use rendering options too. Thank you.
    I need some help though, how you guys make the lips, my mouth is like, i dont know it is like it was painted on the model instead of being part of the model. And i need some help in hair too. Thank you.
    h1.jpg
    h2.jpg
    h3.jpg
    h4.jpg
    h5.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	221.3 KB 
ID:	267578  

Belbe you have got some good skills that just need to be honed in, you are grasping Sculpting quite easily and all of your forms are there, If I could offer you any advice it would be to say quality not quantity, go back and open your old Sculpts and start refining them with detail, Look at as much reference as you can get your hands on in the subject's you've chosen. Keep up the great work my friend.

Member Follow User Gallery

Hello eveyone!!
    Thank you so much sculptrisnewb, really thank you very much for your kind words and advice!! I will follow that advise!! Thank you.
    Work have keep me from doing some else in scultris until today, i'm on vacations also a friend of mine gave zbrush as a gift, i really hope not to bother anyone but here is the link of my first zbrush work http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=156946 hope to have your comments and critics there! I've spend all day in the program learning how to use it and do stuff and well, that was my very first sculpt in zbrush, i'll learn how to mix both zbrush and sculptris soon!! Hope you guys like it.

Member Follow User Gallery

Hello everyone again, i hope you don't mind, here is my second zbrush tried, is not that good but hope you guys can see it and give me some critiques and advices, sorry if i'm annoying.
    Here is the link: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...d=1#post884603
    Thank yoy very much guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12