Default Sketchbook

Hi, I'm relatively new to this. I'm traditionally trained in sculpture, illustration and painting. I'm in school for digital stuff now and am learning. ZBC1.jpg ZBC2.jpg ZBC3.jpg ZBC4.jpg ZBC5.jpg ZBC6.jpg ZBC7.jpg

oh yeah, this was something I made for an art test. It took about 16 hours. It's topology is optimized...kind of, I was experimenting with alternate edge flow. There are some major problems with the sternum area and the neck kind of got glazed over.

To anyone with profession experience with workable modeling, how stringent are pipelines for edge flow? Is there no room to experiment? It seems to me that companies have their set edge flow models they know and stick too. I just thought it would be fun to play around with things.

WF1.jpg W342.jpg WB344.jpg WB5.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Wow, so excellent. And so scary without the helmet on.

Good job.

Default Roger

This is a new art test I'm taking this month. Both of my posts are in preparation for my school's finals department.

I hope you all like!

*Note: these are just standard shaders with no light work, which most of you probably already know. I just wanted to put some colour on it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RenderTest2.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	372.4 KB 
ID:	266988  

New Renders. I realized I forgot the eyebrows...der.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TextureTest1.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	406.6 KB 
ID:	267102