ZBrushCentral

French ZBrush Forum: www.ZBrush.fr

For all of our French speakers, there is now a place (besides ZBC ;)) where you can share the fun of ZBrush! You’ll find it at

:b2: :b2: :b2: [www.ZBrush.fr](http://www.zbrush.fr) :b2: :b2: :b2:

We’d like to give special thanks to Alexis Flamand, Vincent Sajous, St?phane Laux, and C?line Deschatrette for all of their hard work in bringing this site into being. They’ve done a terrific job!

By the way, if you didn’t already know this there are also foreign language forums available for German and Japanese. If you can read them, check them out!

The French rock at Zbrush. I second that.

Yes they do rock at Zbrush! Don’t leave us, Frenchy! Post in both boards…: ))

Dickie

I only understand english but I really like the layout of the french website, the German site is very good too, the Japanese one seems like it has not much content, as for our English site including this forum I think it could do with a makeover bring it up to a par along side the french one maybe ?

Hi Aurick
Thx for the publicity :cool:
Pilou (who have now twice times to navigate :smiley:

BUT: I hope, the great-french-touched-guyZZ from here, they stay here then??? :eek: :eek:

i took a look at the French site and it is really well layed out. great job guys! i just hope that the great French users like marcel and Strike will continue to keep posting here. u guys are a huge inspiration to all of us.

i do like the simple layout of this forum, but i think it needs to be spiced up a little bit, like the French site.

artboy

As i concern, i’ll post in both : ZbrushCentral.com and Zbrush.fr in the same time.

Good luck to Zbrush.fr and fantastic job guyZ !! :slight_smile:

thanks Strike!

Thank you, Strike! I really enjoy having the French perspective and talent as inspiration and comraderie here on these boards…

Dickie

Wow !
Thank you so much for your great messages :smiley:
We’ve spent a lot of time to present a good site to french and “francophone” users. It’s really terrific that you encourage us !

Don’t worry : Marcel and Strike have enough ideas of great images to share them with both sides of our languages :wink: and both sites !

We’ll work even hard to present the best site we can make, to make the french guys discover the SMASHING program ZBrush !

BIG THANKS :smiley: :smiley:

Alexis, team of ZB.FR

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We’ll work even hard to present the best site we can make, to make the french guys discover the SMASHING program ZBrush ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, there’s a forum for french speaking users. Didn’t knew that. That’s good news… Me think I’m gonna subscribe… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cya there

Non, sans rire, Alexis ils vous gâtent quand même chez Pixo, hein ? Vous leur avez promis toutes vos réserves de vin pour qu’ils vous fassent cette pub ? :smiley: :smiley:
A+

ok i got some more good news for you zguys

if you bookmark this link you can read the french zbrush site automatically translated for you by google.

Zbrush french translation

French Pixologic site at ZBrush.fr updated (ZB 4R8 included) :cool: