ZBrushCentral

Work so far

So I decided to post of my work here… mostly all is HIGH POLY

[![1946406_orig.jpg|720x634](upload://uzTxxhuqfAeqzUYkZ1Ix8jBbvgN.jpeg)]![pillar2.jpg|648x508](upload://oIEcqzc910c3Feac0y0XiuKt4J3.jpeg)

Attachments

cross.jpg

Awesome works in your website. Good job:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I like the tileable brick road :slight_smile:

nice

nice job. you should look up david lesperance, he’s got some similar work.

rouncer-thank you
Sparky3d-thank you
skywalker3d- thank you

mattj324 - I know metal lol… he is so talented…one day i wish to b like him :slight_smile:

Here are some more renders of pillars

[![cg_wip_pillar.jpg|792x575](upload://1uLWpcwrEqKP5VbqC9ZHLqFMMjK.jpeg)]

[
]dome.jpg

Attachments

cross.jpg

Did you render in Maya, ZBrush or something else? Nice work.

[
]targa2.jpg

ItbeRufus–I usually render in maya using basic mental ray settings…then change the levels in photoshop.

So here are more pieces… this is a cross piece for a floor and a straight piece… paver bricks were done in zbrush…i will eventually post both pieces snapped in together :slight_smile: so this is still a wip and i hope to texture them too!

[cross_floor.jpg]straight_floor.jpg

So I am doing a floor study…all thanks to me seeing some broken tiles…I need to push this further…any ideas on what else to add…to the tiles themselves. I was thinking either some kind of plan growing in between the tiles or something else…

[tilefloor.jpg]

Here is an updated floor…

[shot1.jpg]

So i used reference from cg textures and the idea of the green goblin for this one… I am going to decimate it soon and then stick it with another model… probably something church related or pillar and stones.

[zbrushhead.jpg]

another render

[demonchild.jpg]

diggin’ that structured design you got going around those pillars!:+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:

So here are the first work in progress of the new pillars. Probably going to make the thin long pieces thicker bc they don’t really fit. I am going to put more detail into them. Influenced by Gears.

[nextproject.jpg]

Do I see a little Kevin Johnstone influence in your work?

Holy cow…
These are great and the stuff Zber linked to are as well!
Hya Zber!!
Now I wonder if the pillar thingys I’m screwing about with aren’t influenced by both you and that Kevin Johnstone guy.
Yours are both way better then mine!

Zber- I think Mr. Johnstone is an amazing artist…he has an amazing eye for design, I am greatly influenced by him and by Mikey Spano!