ZBrushCentral

post apocalyptic nomad (first post)

Hi,
I’m new here and I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Alex, I am 22 years old, and I do my best to get my place in game industry :wink: .
I’d like to share with you my latest work. I was inspired by the game s.t.a.l.k.e.r. and… here is it:

walker2.jpg

Please, feel free to leave comments and critics.

Attachments

walker1.jpg

Hi Alex!

22 years young and artworks like this? You will have a succesfull future. Great work!

That’s a pretty good sculpt :slight_smile:

Looking forward to seeing him textured and low poly

Thanks for feedbacks guys!
hell666, sometimes I think that it’s too late already ^^ All places was filled and there are so much awesome artists etc. but your words bring a little more optimism.:wink:

you sure will have a career so soon…don’t have any comment, just keep it up

Do you have a computer games related degree, if not you will notice that the majority of employers want someone with a degree

Hi Alex, komme auch aus Deutschland, bin der Aljoscha. Sehr gutes Design! Wo kommst du her?
Nette Gruße

galelio, thank you for this words, I hope I will :wink:

Sparky3d, yeah, you’re right, it’s hard to find your place without this “5 years in game industry or similar”. But! nothing is impossible! ^^

Al-Basic, Hi, ich wohne in Darmstadt (Hessen), Vielen Dank für deine Unterstützung. ^^

I even didn’t expect to find such friendly support. :slight_smile:

Bump, need more critics guys, I would like to be better!
Any problems with proportions, brushes etc. ? ^^

can you do some close up’s then :wink:

Here are close up’s:

walker_face.jpg

I didn’t planned to texture this guy, may be I will, but a bit later (top secret! - working on top sexy art now ^^ ).

Attachments

preview_1.jpg

preview_2.jpg

preview_3.jpg

Hallo. Willkommen auf ZBrush zentralen!
Great first post! You have developed some nice sculpting skills! Looking forward to seeing more of your work! :+1:

If you want to get a job in the industry then you’ll need to be texturing your models.

Looking good, not a bad start :p…
Awaiting the top sexy stuff xD…

I think you’re sculpting is very solid. If you want to get crits to help u improve for a future in the game industry, you should really get this guy into game res and texture him completely.

Yeah, now I’m thinking about it. I’m gonna texture him just after current work.
Thanks for advice!

Hi,
finally I got time to finish this guy:
walker_clr_1.jpg

I hope you like it, any comments are welcome :idea: !

Regards
-Alex

Attachments

walker_clr_2.jpg

walker_render_poster.jpg

Superb texturing Alexcgart Well done :slight_smile:

Have you done the low poly for him yet or is it on the to do list ?

Low poly is inprogress, but I don’t think it will take a long time, with topogun it’s really simple to do. It’s sad that we have 24 hours day, looks like for all my ideas I need 36. :lol:

Thank you for feedback, I’m glad you like!

Great job, I’m about to start my final year of a computer games art degree at Teesside Uni and 70% of the people there couldn’t/don’t produce work of this standard.

Are you planning to expand the scene any and do a tank or building to grow the scene?

Look forward to seeing more of your posts