New Member Follow User Gallery

wow thank you for the explanations and for that video. without it i never would have figured out that to load an alpha i need to click that little tiny circle in the corner of the preview window.
    Last edited by womanonfire; 09-22-11 at 05:20 PM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default :)

SolidSnakexxx: hey Yong, thanks so much and you are very welcome!!!! Look forward to see what you do with the new Z

Abe_Tamazir: hopefully, you’re up and running by now.. it’s magic! Regarding instances: if you mean duplicates of a subtool that automatically update as the original changes -> that’s not added (but Curve TriFill & radial symm gets you very far in shaping multiple instance at the same time though -> you gotta’ check it out) thanks for stopping by man

Frenchy Pilou: hehe… I guess we’re up and running again -> more pages on the way -> I’ll email you asap (got a very busy weekend though) talk to you soon Pilou

Bas Mazur: met plezier gedaan Bas ! My pleasure – this new stuff should fit neatly, nicely and snuggly into your workflow!!

Lazy noob: hey man, thanks so much -> now get off your lazy butt & start sculpting!!!!

Julian_K: hey buddy thanks so much and yeah, it has been so… well… hectic(?!)… every minute spent in R2 was a pleasure! Hopefully we can Skype over the weekend -> got stuff I need to show ya!

Santis: thanks man -> I’m glad to be able to post new stuff! Noisemaker is great -> wait until you see it’s update! Thanks for stopping by man

Dman3d: hey Dustin, glad u like! I hope you’ve gotten your email by now -> you’ll love it

Skaale: thanks man!!-> Noisemaker allows some very interesting experimenting (just wait until you see the Noisemaker update that’s underway…) I will use it in every future sculpt… .

Marco Splash: thanks Marco & you are very welcome -> Noisemaker will solve so many texturing problems!!
    Derek Frenzo: thanks so much Derek!! So glad you like the tips

Piggyson: Joseph, really appreciate you takin’ the time to drop me a line& you’re welcome!!! R2 is really, really good, don’t you think?

Burchigb: that’s a very nice comment -> I’m glad the tips are useful (and understandable) I was aiming at giving you a flying start

Ineversleep: hey man, thanks for taking a look & the great comment I’ll post more though!

Womanonfire: thank you and thanks for letting me know; I tried to explain a few items that became invaluable in my sculpting workflow –but a bit difficult to figure out- I’m glad the explanations are clear

Oh boy... got a new toy and so little time to play...
    (boys and their toys ...)

Thanks for putting such a great post together Etcher!

Had a chance to play with dynamesh today, and am mightily impressed - crazy new possibilities.

as usual, so very, very damn cool

great again ! Thanks for sharing,
    do you have any tutorial to see how you make those custom Alphas ?

now Available forfreelance,

contact me at
    :
    majid.smiley at gmail.com
    majid_smiley at hotmail.com

www.majidsmiley.com

https://www.facebook.com/majidsmileyart

My Interview with 3DCreative Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by majid_smiley View Post
    great again ! Thanks for sharing,
    do you have any tutorial to see how you make those custom Alphas ?
    ill second this request

hey Geert nice and thorough as always One's always learning new tricks from you!

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Hi there

Awesome work
    We are waiting more of your work!

Great work Mr. Melis. Thank you so much for sharing your process. I also have you to thank for getting me up and running with Noise Maker! I really appreciate it.

Is there any chance you might share that page showing how you made the tile-able chain mail alpha?

Thanks!
    No one ever expected a pencil to draw for them.

www.podagraph.com

podaart.blogspot.com

Default :)

abhominal: thanks & you're welcome!!! Yeah, Dynamesh is beyond awesome, allowing virtually limitless possibilities and experiments-> needless to say I'm looking forward to see what you'll do with the new Z

jmenna: hey Joseph, thanx for taking a look and the great comment man -> more soon!

majid_smiley: thank you Majid ! I'm compiling the sheets with the custom alpha workflow right now and hope to upload them as soon as possible-> check back soon

Ghostdancer: alpha update on the way (I'll change the thread icon when I upload them) thanx for stopping by and checkin' out tha worx

Intervain: thanks Magda , new tricks eh... look who's talking...

misterix10x: thanks for the great comment I'll probably manage more updates this week -> stay tuned!

poda: thank you very much Sir! I'm compiling the alpha sheets right now-> I originally planned to upload them when R2 launched but... family and work ... . Aside from the tileable alpha, they'll contain a very interesting extra tip too check back soon!

Hi Etcher.....Hey,...Thank You....Your tutorials and step by steps always make my life and learning journy a whole lot easier and enjoyable...Really and very much appreciated..Thank You Again..

I can't thank you enough for all the tutorials you gave us. You are awesome.

I want to thank you Etcher for making it easy for someone like me to understand. I do have a question though. Experimenting with your tut I find it easier for myself to work on a subtool with 0 thickness during this process, however I need to add thickness to get the piece to show up proper on my main tool. Is there a way to do this w/o screwing up the noise texture after it has been applied? I tried inflate and the result was interesting to say the least.

Spiritdreamer: thanks for stopping by man, you're very welcome -> hopefully you can get something out of this update too

Demonfetus: thanks so much here's some mo'

Muddpit: You are very welcome . I'm not sure I understand your question properly: what thickness are you referring to (or do you mean Strength?) I would work with layers and layer strength to accentuate the noise texture. Check out the update!

Hope these are helpfull - should we create a tileable alpha repository on ZBC?

Awesome update, thanks for taking the time!Great technique !
    "should we create a tileable alpha repository on ZBC?"- I vote in favor of that!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast