Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by curtmantle View Post
    They're in the Brush palette not the Tool Palette.
    Er, yes. Quite correct. Sorry about mixing up my ZB parlance. I think of them as tools, but continuity of language is key.
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

Default Got It!

After days of driving my Wife crazy .... " I can't go out i'm waiting for it to come". it was kind of like a watched pot never boils! I finally agreed to go food shopping with her and as soon as we got back from Trader Joe's there it is! They know about these things!

Started playing and my head hurts from overload, well I have all weekend!

Thanks Pixologic you are the best!
    And so we came forth and once again beheld the stars.
    - William Styron, Darkness Visible

New Member Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Biomechanic View Post
    You know for a while there it seriously looked like you were mad as hell at the grass.
    I'm waiting too, I just went and cleaned the bottom of a friends boat to keep my self busy and make sure I have enough sponge and jellyfish stings to last me till the 27th.
    Now I think I will do something less then sensible to the vodka.
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Congratulations to the pixo team. This is the best release yet. All plugins with the install including a GoZ that works very well. The new features are incredible.

Terrific work guys and gals.
    Thanks.

One of my mates got it Friday night and I still haven't, it's now 1.10am Sunday. Does Cleverbridge computer work Sundays or does it take that day off ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott M C4D View Post
    One of my mates got it Friday night and I still haven't, it's now 1.10am Sunday. Does Cleverbridge computer work Sundays or does it take that day off ?
    All weekend, not to worry.
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Member Follow User Gallery

still no email...
    Nicholas Hall
    nickhall0254@me.com

"Do or DO NOT, there is no try"
    -Yoda

Well i finally got the email... installed fine but when i go to activate it i get a failure to activate message.

Frustrating... i've tried clicking on the link for web activation several times and each time it gives me a different activation number, but it always fails.

This happening to anyone else?

At long last, I have my copy of R2. I was really getting torn up about it, and then when it seemed like all was lost, finally, my magic ticket arrived. Still figuring out the basic new features but yeah, the whole thing is pretty cool.

Btw - I would encourage you to go to the Pixo support page (like I did) and submit a request for new features. I know 64 bit is already on the cards for ZB5, but I specifically asked if they could do a patch that lets you generate and export vector displacement maps. If everyone has their say for the record then Pixologic are certain to take a more serious look at this feature as vital to many artists. We shouldn't have to wait another year for this.

THANKYOU PIXOLOGIC for this awesome upgrade!

Quote Originally Posted by splattered View Post
    Well i finally got the email... installed fine but when i go to activate it i get a failure to activate message.

Frustrating... i've tried clicking on the link for web activation several times and each time it gives me a different activation number, but it always fails.

This happening to anyone else?
    1) Are you sure youre copying and pasting the activation code, and not the serial number into Zbrush?

2)If you had Z4 already installed, you should request a copy of that activation code when it detects Z4 installed, and not request a new one.

3)Once you have an activation code, dont request a new one. Just keep trying to punch the one you have into zbrush. The number of activations you get are limited, and I dont know if requesting a new code counts against that.

Other than that, the activation servers are buy, and failures happen. Just keep trying.
    Last edited by Spyndel; 09-24-11 at 08:16 PM.
    -Scott
    Formerly Known As Bingo Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Der Elf View Post
    ....that I wronged the gods!

My original seat of zBrush was PC but I did a cross platform upgrade to MAC, which in essence is purchasing a second seat for a reasonable price.

I got my download letter, guess which one.

I wonder if I modeled up a sacrificial goat in R4 I might get the MAC download info? LOL
    -same for me. I originally purchased the WIN edition, then received special pricing for the MAC version. Now I am 100% MAC (and loving it) - ((until today when I received the WIN upgrade Email)).

I thought I could hold out, but now I'm checking my email every 30 minutes... GET IN MY EMAIL.

I feel stupid... haha i went to the support page to submit a ticket per a friend's advice and when i started typing the problem in some solutions auto populated below the message box... sure enough all i had to do was fix my system date. Was messing around with it last night and forgot to change it back. D'oh!

YESSSSS... i finally get it this morning. Install and activation ok. Thanks so much Pixologic!!

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 31824252627282930 ... LastLast