ZBrushCentral

Alien Scout

Hello friends! :smiley:

Just wanted to share my latest work, it has been inspired by the many works found here in zbc, so first and foremost, thank you :slight_smile:

This personal project took longer than I would’ve like due to so many distractions, haha, but I’m glad it’s finally over :smiley:
The most challenging part for me was the hard surface stuff, most of the armor was created in maya without any idea what I’d do with them…I would load the cube, and stare at it for a very long time :lol: I would also bring some of the completed maya into Zbrush for additional polishing. The textures, organic modeling, and about 20% of the hard surfaces were completed in Zbrush.

I do hope you guys like it, and I will be glad to answer any questions you may have :slight_smile:

Character turnaround:

Closeup:

Render Passes:

Attachments

Turnaround red.jpg

closeup red.jpg

Alien.jpg

Passes.jpg

cooll scout:):+1:

Thank you friend :slight_smile:

Excelent job man !! very nice work:):+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
All the best:)

Hey the render/skin looks awesome!
also the hard surface stuff is cool

how did you render it? in maya or zbrush?
thanks!

Damm! So good. I think he could use some weapon. bad ass anyway

cool stuff, do you have the matcap for me?
wich matcap is this ?

awesome! Reminds me of the lizard like race in Mass Effect, wich is a compliment!

excellent model

very nice work. :+1:

Wow, that bust is insane. Great lookin character.

Wow! Torso is so coool lookin and the armor looks freakin awesome! Really like the paint job you gave your character to :+1:.

Very Cool and Clean!

Starting with a cube and staring at it seems to have worked out for you pretty well. Great work!

Very clean and nice! Definitely has some Krogan characteristics here

guys…thank you :slight_smile:

really beautiful!

Thank you :slight_smile: I’m glad you think so :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry, I forgot to mention that I rendered this in mental ray, sorry about the confusion :slight_smile:

I was wondering if this color palette for the armor was more preferable?

Final Alien  Orange.jpg