ZBrushCentral

Kanga's Sketchbook.

A dynamesh model. I wanted to see how finished I could make it even though it is meant for sketching a standard 128 res was pretty surprising. You can go a long way before it starts to run out of gas :slight_smile:

Attachments

dynadancer.jpg

dynadancer02.jpg

Hi Kanga…:slight_smile:
Excellent…:D:+1:…Hey,…I was wondering how you would approach this new DynaMesh feature…Your work is always so dynamic that I figured that this new feature would be right in line with your style, and fit like a talored glove…Looks like I was right…:smiley:
Great job and start to what will be a great sketchbook filled with inspired inspirations …Looking forward to seeing it unfold…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Glenn is that you?
Thanks for the kind words. Yes this release is a pretty exciting one. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new stuff.

Cheers man.

Wow! Knew it was yours from the thumb… you’re branding your style bro.

Clearly you had fun with her. More!

Kanga LOL…Is it me
Could be me, but i’m not too sure.:qu:…oh no,… it could be thee again :eek:…let me go see…nope, it’s not thee,…so it must be me…but then again,…i’m never too sure if it’s me or thee, or one way or the other anymore…Maybe we will figure it out someday…May Be Me …After All :smiley:
Glenn :slight_smile:

DaddyMack! Hi man and thanks.

Glenn, big LOL ha ha. Nice to see you both.

A flyaround of the birdboy pose.
Cheerio!

Sorry guys, everytime I post an image here I have to do some bookwork on how to embed, sheesh :slight_smile:

dethed.jpg
detarm.jpg
detbow.jpg

:+1: the mesh insert tools and dyna mesh are awesome !!!

That Birdboy is just excellent!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice work-like the pose on the birdboy- nice weight

love him :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:!!.. can u show us more close up pic from him , how many polycount dose it have and ist it complitly made in zbrush ? :smiley:

Simply Impressive!

Gary Komar, dang yes they are!
asecbrush Thanks:)
steventaylor Thankyou.

Silo Thanks man. I put some bigger shots in the post above so it wouldn’t mess up the gallery listings. With the best will in the world I could not see any att codes in firefox so it looks like I cant embed the images direct
(or I am missing something which is uaually the case).
How many polys? 43 mil total. Most of the model is done in zbrush. The clothing stuff is dynamesh and then retopoed and remodeled in max 2012. The bird, bow and arm were modeled direct in max using reference meshes from zbrush
GoZeded into 3ds.

Thanks again guys and cheers.

Lookin Great Kanga…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)…Making good use of that DynaMesh I see…:D…Some Wild posibilities in that feature,…tailor made for a …Wild Imagination :D:+1:
Keep on Truckin…Kanga …:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
Glenn

respect…:rolleyes:

SolidSnakexxx Thankyou!

SpiritDreamer Thanks Glenn. Yes long live dynamesh!

Silo Yo! :slight_smile:

Some sketching

Cheers

hi,
i love all the silhouettes on your character. great style.

Are the arms done as seperate sub tools?

santal, thankyou! :slight_smile:

InkySpot, thanks, yes a seperate tool the arms.
Cheers

Attachments

redtools.jpg