Senior Member Follow User Gallery

awesome how you are keeping that pace! very inspirational!!
    loving the double joint arms!!

keep it up Cesar!
    Maximilian - Gordon Vogt

my PORTFOLIO

my ZBcentral SKETCHBOOK
    Available for freelance

Thanks guys, keeping pace is a good turn of phrase. Ha, ha, ha.
    So here's Part 2 of the screeeeeeeeeeeeeee-onk!! GODZILLA!!! Project.

The sculptures keep getting better and better , awesome!
    Oscar Trejo
    "Petty Dabbler in the 3D Arts "
    FREE UNICORN BLOOD HERE

Woke up, finally got a decent cup of coffee for the morning, and this was the first thing I tuned into! And for that, this is inspirational as it is KickAss! love seeing the progression, and as someone else thought, I would have loved to see Godzilla vs. Cloverfield!

Thanks guys.
    Glad you're liking the work.
    Koro Godzilla is one of my ALLLLLL time favorite monsters.
    Primarily because at a young age it was the only one my parents deemed safe for me
    to watch. Love that guy.
    Ok all today is all about Tony DiTerlizzi and Wondla.
    Thanks Ernest!

The last piece is my favorite one so far. I really like the overall shapes and the monsters face. The big eyes are a nice touch
    ,___,
    [O.O] ..?
    /)__)
    -"--"- http://www.generalarmament.com

It's a pleasure to look at your sculpts!

Thank you for sharing!
    Happy ZBrushing! Greetings, Dominiek D.R.

Thanks Guys.
    love Tony Diterlizzi's work, real inspiration for me.
    Was super cool that he allowed us to use one of his concepts.
    Day 23 is up, and today I tackle a Grateful Dead type Zombie, named Hank.

I had a dream last night that I got on a plane to Brazil and created a model in your workshop!
    I'm not even creating the models and this marathon is starting to make me a bit coo coo! LOL

You're looking tired man! But keep going! This has been the most fun I have seen on youtube in ages!
    Tony DiTerlizzi and Wondla are my number 1 so far! Though that dragon is still a very close second!

7 days!! Woo hoo!! and I can't wait to see what happens after that! after you have had some rest of course!

Hi dustbin.... that is truly bizzaro and funny to boot.
    So awesome that Monster Month is getting deep into people's minds.
    Guess my brain washing is working, ha, ha , ha!!!
    Here is Day 24! Young Zombies in love.

Hey Cesar, just wanted to let you know I've been following this thread intently and have loved every second of it.

It's sparked some questions in my mind though. I'm a big fan of both your traditional and digital work, but it seems like you're really having fun and enjoying yourself putting out these videos and doing these sculpts. Is there a reason this is more of a "prove it to yourself" novelty, rather than something you still pursue full time?

Like I said, I'm a fan of your work regardless of the medium, but your traditional work does have something special in it, and I'm just trying to understand (as an inexperienced artist in the field) the pull away from it.

-Robert

Hi Robert.
    Firstly thank you for your support and nice words.
    I'm not sure why that is.
    I suppose that in the computer it's easy to get antiseptic, mirror over your sculpts into perfect balance.
    In the real world I guess since you're forced to have to sculpt both sides you get more dynamism?
    I really don't know though...
    Cesar Dacol Jr.

Default Your AWSOME!

Hi Cesar, thought it was time for me to come out of the dark (besides, can't hardly see anymore-) Seriously, been following your thread since day one... just barely getting around to commenting. You commented early on "...in the land of the Kojak. Wonder if that just aged me? Ha, ha, ha. Most of you probably don't even get that reference." Well, I think we have more in common than you would think... I DO GET THAT JOKE, so I guess, it points out my age as well- (it was a cool show. What was the actors name? Tally Savalis or something like that right?)
    Anywho, A while back, I had bought some sculpty, sculpture tools, etc as I was looking to make some sculpts like you are (traditional, not digital). I then got caught up learning ZBrush (which we both know, it's not a bad thing-), then, I ran across your thread and man, you got me ALL MOTIVATED, so much so, I am finishing up my 'The Mayan' sculpt that I am creating in ZB, then, going to take it over to sculpty. I have learned so much just from watching you.
    Thanks a million Cesar and please, keep surprising us with your amazing talent.
    PS: BTW, I like all the sculpts so far, but my favorite is Day 17... The Dragon Sculpt (hum, I wonder why that is??-hint, see my forum name-)
    Put you in my 'favorite artist folder'. Best, Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Hi Cesar, thought it was time for me to come out of the dark (besides, can't hardly see anymore-) Seriously, been following your thread since day one... just barely getting around to commenting. You commented early on "...in the land of the Kojak. Wonder if that just aged me? Ha, ha, ha. Most of you probably don't even get that reference." Well, I think we have more in common than you would think... I DO GET THAT JOKE, so I guess, it points out my age as well- (it was a cool show. What was the actors name? Tally Savalis or something like that right?)
    Anywho, A while back, I had bought some sculpty, sculpture tools, etc as I was looking to make some sculpts like you are (traditional, not digital). I then got caught up learning ZBrush (which we both know, it's not a bad thing-), then, I ran across your thread and man, you got me ALL MOTIVATED, so much so, I am finishing up my 'The Mayan' sculpt that I am creating in ZB, then, going to take it over to sculpty. I have learned so much just from watching you.
    Thanks a million Cesar and please, keep surprising us with your amazing talent.
    PS: BTW, I like all the sculpts so far, but my favorite is Day 17... The Dragon Sculpt (hum, I wonder why that is??-hint, see my forum name-)
    Put you in my 'favorite artist folder'. Best, Dragon.
    Hi Dragon,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and keep up the good work.
    Cesar Jr

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast