1. #16
    Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Nice sculpt! I have always wondered if 3d print companies would print sculpts of copyrighted characters. Anyone have any experience with this?
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

  2. #17
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaidek View Post
    Nice sculpt! I have always wondered if 3d print companies would print sculpts of copyrighted characters. Anyone have any experience with this?
    I dont think there is...I think its only when you are trying to sell it that it becomes a problem..

  3. #18
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Komar View Post
    clean sculpt - would make a nice 3d print !
    Thanks Gary! Yeah I am really looking forward to having my own figurine.

  4. #19
    Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Age
    39
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davidness View Post
    I dont think there is...I think its only when you are trying to sell it that it becomes a problem..
    Awesome! Be sure to post when you get it printed!
    Corey Kinard
    Modeling | Texturing | Rigging

  5. #20
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Soon having my batman printed in small size just for my first ever 3D print experience.. And here is another quick sketch I did last night. I will be adding a body soon thanks to dynamesh.

    Last edited by davidness; 10-29-11 at 03:36 AM.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Delaware
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    She turned out great. How did you manage to get the eyebrows to blend in so well? They look like they were a seperate mesh.

  7. #22
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Thanks! I just reprojected it back to the head model and smoothed it out a bit on lower division.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    So here is the Catwoman! Hope you like it.


  9. #24

    Default

    Really like the unique style you brought to Catwoman. It's unlike any other design of her I've seen and it's refreshing to see a design of her that's not overtly sexualized. At the same time It doesn't portray the characteristics of the comic-book Catwoman but to me that's fine, this is your take on her. She almost looks sad or very serene. Traits that I would not normally associate with Catwoman.

    Great job!
    Last edited by tobbeo; 10-29-11 at 08:29 PM.
    --
    http://www.tobbeo.net/

  10. #25
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Good work ,i liked the way you sculpt the face.

  11. #26
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Reaaly great work!Very kool sculpting.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    London/Berlin
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Esto es simplemente increĆ­ble im alegro un comentario para este ......

    What the!!!! I don't even speak spanish!!!

    Anyway, great work i like it's simplicity yet strong impact.
    ZbrushCentral Sketchbook

    Check our my blog you FOOL!!!
    http://ajdinbarucija.blogspot.com/

    It hold wonders, joy, and magical bliss !!!!! O_O

  13. #28
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobbeo View Post
    Really like the unique style you brought to Catwoman. It's unlike any other design of her I've seen and it's refreshing to see a design of her that's not overtly sexualized. At the same time It doesn't portray the characteristics of the comic-book Catwoman but to me that's fine, this is your take on her. She almost looks sad or very serene. Traits that I would not normally associate with Catwoman.

    Great job!
    Thanks! that's what I was going for!

  14. #29
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RJ the eccentric View Post
    Good work ,i liked the way you sculpt the face.
    Thanks! Glad you like it!

  15. #30
    Senior Member Follow User Gallery
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London
    Age
    35
    Posts
    765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalmind View Post
    Reaaly great work!Very kool sculpting.
    Thank you!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •