New Member Follow User Gallery

Default omg...

What the hell? Deletes 3ds Max Why would you do this to me? LOL just kidding, SUPER job on everything being done. With all of these companies nowdays copying off of one another, it's really refreshing to see some innovative and fresh new features. It really sets ZBrush in it's own league. Going to name my first born Pixologic. LOL

this is so great!
    thanks to pixologic team for doing such amazing work!

Member Follow User Gallery

Default Absolutly nice !!

I cant believe it i also have Maya 2012 at Home but watching this rendering and the fast way it is created marks a Donkey text on my Head.Fast interaktiv settings changes in less time with a damn nice result for Illustration and presentation movies.

Im curently modeling a Lamborgini Aventador and want to try this stuff you show here out.

Thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by idlemind View Post
    very cool, you know im just a hobbyist but seeing that car and assuming you built it in zbrush really crushes the car im building. that really floored me I hope I can get that good eventually. nice tute!
    It says in the original post that it is an imported mesh, so I'm guessing it wasn't made in zBrush (just rendered there).

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

great vid, thanks.. but how did you do the glass?

Here are a few quick Z4R2 test renders of imported car mesh…
    Imported! Read carefully.

Impressive renders indeed. Well done.

I am finding this upgrade awesome. The new and improved tools are beyond belief--great! I am new to ZBrush, having watched (on the Mac) from afar for years and years until version 4 came out for the Mac, as well as the PC. As I study the program, (Scott Spencer's Gnomon training, for example is detailed and great!) and I try to learn as much as I can every single day; I have a (hopefully respectful) comment. I have already learned a lot from watching this LightCaps video. Even though it is fast, I can slow it down and watch it frame-by-frame. The problem though is that even though the frame size is 1024x576 (much high that previous version 4 tutorials from Pixologic) this 4 R2 video is blurry. Compared to stills, for example of the BPR Filter R2 video, it is hard to read and see the type and numbers in the individual frames. Perhaps they were rendered out at too high a compression on this one. Would it be possible to re-render this tutorial at a higher quality compression and re-post an update?

All appreciated. Thank you.

That was awesome. I used to do a similar light setup in mental ray, but this is much faster and more fun!

It is amazing!
    Thank you for showing us BPR in action

Can't wait to try it out

Thank you so much for showing this, the renders are waaay beautiful.

Thank you for your kind replies

I have added a breakdown of the steps presented in the movie to the first post.

Wait....
    How did you get different material properties on different parts of the car without selecting individual subtools and multiple shaders?????? How did you make the windows transparent without selecting them? Did you just make the one matcap and then the final turntable has multiple materials and subtools? What is going on here?

EDIT* nevermind I get it. you were only making the light cap for the car shader.
    Last edited by Mr-NYM; 10-13-11 at 04:17 PM.
    Macpro dual-dual core 2.6ghz, 12gigs ram, radeon 1900xt. (wishes for a better graphics card)

Great.

wow!! awesome!
    My portfolio | My Sketchboo|My Blog

"The work will teach you how to do it. Just get going, every master was once a novice..."

i like it, great work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast