ZBrushCentral

Blue Ferrets ZBR4r2 Sketches

Hi all !.. 1st. try with ZBR4 r2 More to Follow. There will be some Nudity but in a Contextual way Only!

gears.jpg

visit me @ Sculptris Thread http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?91392-Blueferrets-Sketches

further xperimentation…lots of fun…:slight_smile:

CG_TurbineTwo-copy.jpg

Attachments

CG_TurbineTwo-copy.jpg

Hey Blue, Yah there is a lot of room for experimentation with the new Z. Its fun doing doodles like that and experimenting. Keep going!:+1:

My Original submission to the Halloween Challenge which was rejected for being to mature in content…

HappyHalloween.jpg

Here is an update…sorry my 1st attempt at clothes…

witchand-blood1.jpg

WIP…
412432_1318150572_large.jpg

Attachments

412432_1318150572_large.jpg

Started in Sculptris, then Modeled and Textured and rendered in ZBR

Crab_bpr2.jpg

Attachments

Crab_bpr2.jpg

painted in Zbrush, another first for me…That was fun

Ice-crab-Painted.jpg

Attachments

Ice-crab-Painted.jpg

I like your abstract adventures. Fun paint job Blue :):+1:

@ Tartan …Thanks Man, appreciate the visit…

This project started out in SA6 and was finetuned in ZBR and Rendered with BPR and focused in PhotoShop…
This is sort of my idea of a Prayer Glyph that is looking toward the next Spring…:slight_smile:

Goats_balls_zbr4r2_4.jpg

HEY Oldtimer…LOL…Just couldn’t resist causing the fur to rise up on your back this morning…:smiley:

Great to see you opening up a sketchbook in this forum…:slight_smile:

Love that abstract crab piece and also the latest post of yours…The Glyph piece…had to look that word up this morning…Interesting…never new that there was a word for that type of symbolic form of art…Lean something new everyday, and never too old to do so…:slight_smile:
Love a mystery, and your work captures that aspect of art perfectly, and in a very nice way…Great colors by the way…:+1:

Anyway,…Just wanted to stop by and say Hi…Blue
Really looking forward to seeing where this adventure in ZBRUSH leads you to…:slight_smile:
Take Care Blue…:+1:
Glenn

@ SpiritDreamer…( Glenn ) What you mean Fur Willis ? I spent a lot of time in Boston Commons back in the 60’s…probably before your time whipper snapper.
Thanks for stopping by…as you can tell , seems like there’s not enough time in the day to do art, allways busy working to make ends meet…
Will look at your thread later on, though the peek I took made me wonder what your goal is, or do you have some deep seated OCD about half naked boxers ?? LOL…
I will say that last Altar piece you did with the lion was awesome, the one thing that bothered me a bit was the cg perfection of the lines and corners…
All in all a wonderful thread as you know…Deke

wyvern_black2.jpg

fine tuned and rendered with bpr

SA6 to Zbr4 and sculpting and tweaking rendered with bpr

EgyptGlyphZbr_4.jpg

Hey Blue :slight_smile:
I like your latest adventures…A photo montage approach.:+1:.Give the Spotlight feature in ZBRUSH a workout, if you haven’t already tried it out that is…It’s a Great feature…especally for the types of experiments that your getting into…:slight_smile:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthre…98#post7152598

Above is a link that you might really enjoy, and a whole lot can be learned from it also…He is a master at lighting, and his paintovers time and time again prove it…Check it out, when you have time to, and if you feel like it…:slight_smile:
P.S. …Lovin the underwater scenes…in your other sketchbook…Bouncing around from sketchbook to sketchbook is confusing at times.:smiley: The New Jelly Fish exhibit at the New England Aqurium is one of my favorites…Just went there about a month ago…That exhibit is pure magic…Luminous …:slight_smile:
Take Care Blue :+1:
Glenn

Brushes fun

Been out of the loop for a while, I managed to kill of my computer…whine bitch moan…
but I am sort of back up and running…

So today I just doodled this ( machine ball ) …

Machineball.jpg

Just a little playtime…
Still trying to figure out why I can’t load a background image in Zbrush…??

Torus-Knot.jpg

Well, figured out how to load a background image into zbr…and also
created an iron butterfly (with a little copper thrown in ) :wink:

Abstract-Butterfly.jpg

Attachments

Abstract-Butterfly.jpg

just an idea for a SA6 to zbr project

Alien-Reindeer.jpg

I made this soft red santa shader…

reindeer6.jpg

A little more work on this guy…nose glow done in photo shop

reindeer_harness7C.jpg